"Yeah yeah I know. You were focusing on me." Aura smiled.

I gasped and immediately covered my mouth if my hand.

"I-" Tessa widened her eyes.

My god Aura. You're bold.

"Back to you and Blake though! So you guys like each other, that's obvious. And I'm really excited to see how this plays out." Aura continued.

I nodded and smiled, but she kept on going.

"The mysterious new boy, falls in love with the golden girl, who used to hate him." She used her hands, making it seem like she was revealing something.

"Okay Aura I-"

"The sexual tension is unreal-" She continued, in a movie trailer sounding voice.

"Aura!" I yelled.

"When will they get together? Nobody knows."

"Aura I swear to god." I put my hand to my forehead.

She laughed and I did the same.

"Wow I missed you." I said, smiling.

"Oh come on I was gone for like two days."

"I was forced to hang out with Blake the entire time." I groaned.

"But you liked it." She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah but that's not the point." I quickly replied, shaking my hands as if they would help me exaggerate.

Aura giggled and I turned my attention over to Tessa. I smiled, noticing something.

Before the past two years, Tessa never liked showing emotions. She would occasionally laugh at our jokes, but most of the time she stayed quiet.

We loved her to death anyways though. Once she told us some things about her past, we immediately understood why she was so quiet.

She never explained it in full, so all we know is that something terrible happened to her.

After that, she had started smiling more. And laughing more.

And this year she smiled even more.

There is no doubt in my mind that it's because of Aura.

"HEY HEYYYY!" Lucas yelled from the doorway.

"Everything okay madam?" Lucas said playfully as he walked toward Aura.

"Thank you for caring sir, but yes, everything is perfect!" Aura giggled.

I saw Blake peek through the doorway and I motioned for him to come in.

He walked over to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me off my chair.

"What was that for?" I scoffed as he sat down in my place.

He patted on his lap and I rolled my eyes, turning my head away.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap.

He moved his head into the crook of my neck and rested it there.

I heard a quiet voice in the distance and Blake moved his head to see what was going on as soon as I did.

"Uh- can I?" Sabrina spoke softly as she stood at the doorway.

Lucas looked over at Aura and she only rolled her eyes. "What makes you think I wouldn't be okay with you being here." She giggled.

"I did NOT expect that." Sabrina walked closer.

Lucas smiled at her and she took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you guys. I was honestly such a bad person. I was just hating on myself and I took it out on others."

I gasped on accident and covered my mouth quickly to hide it.

"I appreciate it." Tessa said.

Aura nodded and so did I.

"Hey, if it makes you feel any better even I think you're a better person already." I smiled encouragingly.

She widened her eyes and I laughed.

Lucas gave her the biggest smile I had ever seen, and she returned the favor.

Hold on.

SHE RETURNED THE FAVOR?

Okay something must be really wrong right now. Is it just me?

We all laughed a little more and started talking.

We were like a little family.

A little traumatized family.