Chapter 30

After 20 minutes we finally got there.

It's around lunch for them, so in a couple minutes I can go surprise them.

We got into the parking lot and checked in, going through security and what not.

Once we got in, it was lunch, so I told my parents to wait while I went to the cafeteria. I quickly saw Tessa and Aura eating together, so I snuck up behind them.

"Hey." I said quietly. They both turned around and Aura tackled me into a hug. We both fell to the ground, Tessa laughing a little.

"Everything's going to be okay." She whispered, laughing.

"Mhm." I smiled slightly.

She finally let me go and Tessa hugged me. "I'm not usually soft, but I promise you." She started.

"You will be okay." She smiled. Tears pricked at Aura's eyes, and Tessa was really emotional too.

I couldn't cry. I didn't feel anything. I had kept everything inside, and it seems to be working wonders.

"I love you guys." I said, smiling the best fake smile that I could.

"Taylor!" Lucas yelled. I felt wind blow past me as Lucas appeared in front of me, immediately wrapping me into a tight hug.

I hugged back and I laughed a little. 

He pulled away and looked at me, using his eyes to say words for him.

I nodded to assure him I was okay, and I started talking again. "Where's Blake?" I asked, putting my hands inside the hoodie pockets.

"Isn't that-" Lucas said, but Tessa punched him before he could get anything more out.

"I heard he didn't go to class today." Aura sighed. 

"Did he go out then?" I asked, desperate. I had to see him, I had to talk to him. I needed it.

"I don't think so. Maybe he's in the forest or even our dorm but-" Lucas said, scratching the back of his neck.

I nodded told them I had to go for a second, apologizing to them as much as I could.

"I just really need to talk to him." I sighed.

"Go then. We'll find you." Aura smiled.

I ran off, and started for the forest. It seems like he really likes it there, so that's where I was going to look first.

I made it to the spot where we had fallen asleep, and I looked around for any sign of him.

I heard footsteps so I made my way towards them. I saw a figure pacing back and forth.

I got closer and I saw it was Blake.

"Blake!" I yelled out. He turned his head and smiled as I ran to him for a hug.

"I really wanted to thank you in person." I mumbled into his chest, to which he chuckled in response.

"I told you, I don't need a thank you." 

"I don't give a shit." I scoffed.

I pulled away and he looked at my outfit.

"I guess you like the hoodie then." He smirked.

I missed that smirk. I hadn't seen it in so long.

"pfft, I just had nothing else to wear." I said. I was telling the truth, but not the full truth.

"Admit it. You like it." He teased. I felt a blush at my cheeks and I playfully punched him.

"Oh and, Snow." He said, reaching his hand into his pocket.