Chapter 13

I whipped my head around to look at the woman.

Tidal Wave?

Okay you're probably wondering who that is. Well, there are famous villains that we learn about, and she's one of them. She usually never goes after people without a reason, especially teenagers. Oh and she's one of the many people who control water. Except, shes one of the best at it.

"Why are you here." Tessa yelled.

"For fun! I just said that." She giggled.

"To be fair you guys are teenagers but I didn't expect this much stupidity."

My blood started to boil and I started to run at her, but she pushed me back with some water.

"There's five of us and one of you." Lucas said and I glared at him.

As soon as he said that, 5 people emerged from every direction.

"Damn it Lucas." Tessa scolded and he sighed.

I looked at the people, and they looked as if they were mermaids. But with no tail.

"I could probably beat all of you with just myself, but I wanted to be sure." Tidal Wave said as she laughed at us.

I looked at the team and nodded. We all went for separate people and fought them.

I ran at the girl and punched her straight in the face for some spice.

She then did a movement and brought water to her. She shot it in my direction and I dodged, leaning to the right.

I bent down and kicked her legs, swiping her off her feet. She fell, but pushed herself up quickly.

I guess she decided to make a diversion, because she froze the water as she slid on it, making herself move faster. She went in a circle a couple times but she did something I didn't expect.

She stabbed an icicle into my stomach.

I gasped for air as I fell to the ground, still awake, but barely.

Why do bad things only happen to me.

"Help!" I whimpered as loud as I could.

"Snow?" Blake yelled out. 

"Blake!" I tried to yell.

"Fuck this." I heard him say.

I saw something push the girl I was fighting backward, and the ice melted including the icicle that stabbed me. I could barely see my surroundings but from what it looked like, The whole team was running toward me except for Blake.

I glanced over to the left and saw him. He had shadows in his hands and he looked, angry. Like really angry.

He shot them at Tidal Wave and she fell down, but as soon as she got up, she used water to get herself away.

"Taylor stop moving." Aura said and I moved my eyes to her. Tears were forming in her eyes. She pressed her hands onto the wound.

"I'm fine." I said, pain consuming every part of me more and more.

My adrenaline had made it less painful but I guess that wore off.

"Snow!" Blake yelled. I could hear his footsteps getting closer.

He pulled me onto his lap, supporting my head with his hand. "I already said i'm fine." I grunted.

"No you're not." He said sternly. My vision was getting more blurry by the second.

"We have to get her back to the academy." Tessa said. I started to cough up blood.

"You're going to be okay I promise." Blake said and smiled.

I closed my eyes briefly and felt warmer. Like a light was over me.

"No no stay with me." Blake said. I heard Lucas on the phone in the background.

Probably making a phone call to the superhero medical team.

I opened my eyes again and Blake was still holding me. 

"I'm gonna die aren't I?" I stuttered, barely getting the words out.

"No. Everything is gonna be okay." He said calmly, still smiling.

I turned my eyes to Tessa and Aura both of them crying. Aura was a mess, and Tessa's face was blank.

I heard a loud noise and felt myself being torn away from Blake's arms. I looked around and saw nurses or something, putting me on a stretcher.

They took me through a portal and into a room. That's when I blacked out.

_______________________________

THE NEXT DAY:

I woke up to the sound of ringing my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and a bright light consumed my vision.

I scrunched up my face and sighed. 

"You're awake!" Aura yelled and I flinched. "Sorry." She whispered.

She hugged me lightly. I felt a soreness on my stomach. I slowly sat up and looked at where my wound was.

"They healed it as best as they could." She told me and I nodded.

"They said that you would be out in two days max. Oh and you're parents should be here soon." She said and I smiled.

"I'm gonna get the rest of the team." She said and ran out.

The rest of the team is here?

I waited a little while and sure enough, Aura walked in with everyone.

They all smiled at me, including Blake. I smiled back and they gave me hugs one by one, but Blake just came up and I nodded.

"Still don't like you." He said and I laughed. "Likewise."

"We're all so glad you're okay." Lucas said sweetly. "Thank you." I said.

"If you guys hadn't been there I-"

"But we were there. No thinking about what ifs." Aura interrupted.

They all stayed for a while and talked to me. We talked about how Blake absolutely messed up Tidal Wave, and how stupid the whole thing was.

"Are we interrupting?" I heard my mom say.

"Mom!" I yelled and she smiled. Her and my dad hugged me and smiled at me.

The team said hi and I introduced them to Blake. The team then left me so that I could be with my parents.

"What happened?" My dad asked and I sighed. "We were at the beach when this water villain came and stabbed me." I said, leaving out the most important parts.

I did this because I assumed Tidal Wave attacked us for one reason and one reason only; the weapon.

"We're going to find the person who did this to you." My mom assured me and I faked a smile.

I hate lying to my parents but they can't know.

I talked to them about school and they listened (surprisingly)

They usually think I'm super boring because I tell a story with so much detail that it goes on and on for so long.

They stayed with me all day, and I fell asleep early that night.