Chapter 7

"I don't really know what it is but It's definitely something." Lucas said, scratching his head.

"What should we do about it?" Aura asked with a worried expression.

"Maybe I can go into Lucas's mind and that way it might show us a more detailed version of what hes thinking of." Tessa replied.

"Tessa, no." Aura said calmly while shaking her head. Her voice was soft and gentle.

"I think Tessa's onto something." Blake countered, biting his apple obnoxiously. "I don't really think so."

"Alright Snow, you think that way." He said after he swallowed.

"If she can help figure out what's going on, then I'll let her do it to me. It's fine." Lucas agreed and I frowned.

"Are you sure?" Aura said, looking over to him.

"Let's do this."

We walked into a secret spot where no teachers go and Tessa got ready to do her thing.

Aura gave Tessa a reassuring smile and Tessa started working. We made sure not to say anything, because it might ruin it.

Lucas's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he levitated  just a little bit off of the floor.

Tessa's eyes changed into a deep black, and her hands were shaking vigorously. 

In an instant, everything stopped. Lucas was dropped to the ground and Tessa fainted.

Aura ran over to her and checked her pulse. She was okay, just out.

I ran over too and looked over to Tessa, making sure everything looked fine.

"Lucas what did you see." Blake questioned as Lucas rubbed his eyes.

"I think it was some sort of weapon." He said groggily. Blake helped him stand up and we all just looked at each other.

"Here I'll draw it." He said and ran to grab a notepad and pen. He was back within seconds and sure enough, he finished the sketch too.

It kinda looked like a ray of some kind, that looked to have a bunch of parts.

"The walls were titanium." He added.

"I don't know anywhere with titanium walls." I replied in confusion.

"Rumors say that there's titanium walls underneath the school." Tessa said and we all turned around.

I guess she just woke up.

"Well then we should go check." Aura perked up.

"Okay. Tonight we'll go. Today during passing period look for ways down there." I smiled.

"I'm not going. This is stupid, it's probably just nothing." Blake said and I scoffed.

"We should at least check it out." I retorted, looking at the rest of the team. 

"Come on Blake this is really important." Lucas said, getting really annoyed.

"I already said no." He responded, and Lucas snapped.

He pinned Blake against the wall and yelled at him. 

I've never seen him like this. Everyone gasped and Blake pushed him off immediately. 

"If you do that again we're gonna have a problem speedy boy." Blake hissed as he brushed himself off. "What kind of problem?" Lucas continued. 

"You really want to do this?" Blake chuckled. "Yeah." Lucas replied, anger consuming his face.

"Blake don't you dare." I yelled, pushing myself in between the two. "Snow stay out of this." Blake said, gently moving me out of the way.

Lucas was the one that struck first, sending a fast punch into Blake's face. Blake dodged it by appearing behind him and pushing Lucas forward.

"Guys stop." Aura yelled, while still holding Tessa up.

"No." Lucas sneered, catching his breath. He ran and kicked Blake in the side.

I guess that was where Blake wanted to stop the fight because he started getting, scary. He moved his hands upward slowly, and the shadows on the ground moved with him.

Lucas stopped and stared. It didn't look like Blake was going to stop.

The shadows engulfed his hands and he looked like he was going to strike.

I looked at Tessa and Aura, and they got the message. They ran farther away and covered their ears.

I hoped it wouldn't get to anyone in the school and took a deep breath.

An ear piercing scream came out of my mouth and both Lucas and Blake fell to the ground.

As soon as the sound waves stopped I motioned Aura and Tessa to come help me. They had their hands to their ears, wincing in pain.

"Damn it Tay now I have a headache." Aura laughed, trying to make light of the situation. 

Soon enough Blake and Lucas both stopped "dying" and were both panting.

"Taylor why would you-" Lucas said and I kicked him. "Save it."

Blake responded by laughing and I shot him a glare. I kicked him as well and he groaned.

"What got into the both of you." Tessa scolded and Blake rolled his eyes.

"He doesn't care that the world could end!" Lucas yelled.

"It's not that, I just don't think everything that's happening is real. It could just be in your imagination." Blake said.

Lucas looked at him and Blake sighed. "Look. I'm sorry for going crazy on you, but that's all you're gonna get from me." He apologized, standing up and brushing himself off.

He walked away and we were left sitting there.

Why was he so defensive over that?

We all stood up and looked at each other. "We're still going to find it right?" Tessa said and we all nodded.

"Good." Lucas smiled.

______________________________

A/N: Thank you so much for 4k reads! I appreciate it a lot. I'm hoping to make two chapters everyday, but if not then a chapter daily.

also reminder: you matter.