Epilogue Chapter 2

BLAKE'S POV:

(a/n: let's just say the timeline makes sense! It's totally April 5th.)

I still can't believe I'm banned from even walking close to Etefiara. I mean, what I did wasn't THAT bad.

Okay, maybe it was that bad.

It's been about two months since I got out of jail. Everything went smoothly after that thanks to Taylor. She did everything she could to help me.

She made sure I would be stable enough to get a job and apartment and even paid for one.

She insisted that I accept it, and when I denied it probably twenty times, she decided to say it was for my birthday.

Which was literally in two months.

Then, when I told her she didn't even need to do anything for my birthday, she got all angry and started yelling.

I kinda had to accept the apartment after that.

I got a nice job as a librarian, which seems weird, but it's perfect.

I don't have to talk to many people, and I'm surrounded by books.

Okay, that still sounds weird.

I even started to do voice acting as a side job, and I got a few opportunities.

Anyway, enough about my post-villain life.

There I was, sitting by a tree far enough away from the academy so that I wouldn't get charged.

I contemplated on whether I should surprise Taylor and risk getting caught, but then decided it was too risky.

That's why I stood up and started sneaking towards the entrance of the school.

I used my power to teleport inside and quickly went into the woods, hoping nobody saw me.

I knew it was Taylor's free period right now, and usually, she spends it with Aura, who has a free period at the same time as her.

I used my power to travel secretly and searched for Taylor.

When I saw Aura walking around without Taylor though, I got confused.

"Blake? What are you doing her-" Aura jumped at my sudden appearance and I then teleported us behind a tree.

"You really shouldn't do that without a warning asshole." She rolled her eyes.

"Do you know where Snow is?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, she's touring some new junior around the school. It's like they didn't learn their lesson the first time she toured somebody." She said.

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms, so she widened her eyes.

"I mean. No offense." She nervously laughed.

"Mhm." I chuckled.

"So who is this new kid?" I wanted the most information I could get.

"He seems okay. His name is Jax and his power is electricity. Pretty cool huh?" She went on with compliments for the guy and I rolled my eyes.

"There's no way he's cooler than me though." I smirked and teleported away, leaving Aura to walk back to her path on her own.

I continued to search for Taylor and that new kid, getting more and more irritated every second I couldn't find them.

Finally, I caught a glimpse of Snow's beautiful hair.

I hid behind a pillar and watched as she gave him the tour. 

This Jax kid looked like he was trying to engage in conversation, which I was okay with.

But when he made her laugh, I was just about done.

_________________________

TAYLOR'S POV:

Jax seemed like a nice guy.

His power is even cooler than he is though.

He's not very memorable. The only thing about him is that he turned off the lights in the gym, which reminded me of Blake.

But that was about it.

I could tell he was the flirty type, so I tried my best to reject him in the nicest way possible. 

I wasn't uncomfortable though. It was a very respectful way of flirting.

"So, you wanna get a coffee after school?" He asked.

I was about to politely decline when Blake appeared next to me.

WAIT WHAT?

"She doesn't want to." He spoke rudely, but for some reason, Jax wasn't intimidated.

"What are you, her keeper or something?" Jax taunted, getting closer to Blake.

"I'm her boyfriend." Blake smirked.

"Normally, I would let her reject you herself, but, you're just getting on my nerves." He continued.

"Well, why don't you let the lady speak for herself now!" Jax looked at me and I raised my eyebrows.

I looked at him, getting closer to Blake, and then looked at Blake.

Jax backed up a little and cleared his throat.

"Sorry Jax, but my answer is no." I smiled.

Jax smiled understandingly.

"Maybe some other time as friends tho-"

"No." Blake cut me off as he grabbed my wrist, dragging me away.

"Don't tell anyone you saw this guy by the way! It's very important!" I yelled to Jax while being pulled.

He gave me a thumbs up and a smile, which gave me some assurance he wasn't going to tell anyone.

Once Blake and I were in a safe space, I crossed my arms.

"Snow I-"

"Nuh-uh." I shook my head.

"First of all, what the hell are you doing here? You could get in serious trouble if you're seen here! Second, you really gotta control your jealousy."

"Okay hold on. I was not jealous." He denied it, crossing his arms to imitate me.

I uncrossed my arms, annoyed, and rolled my eyes.

"Oh sureee. Mr, I'm going to drag my girlfriend away from this guy because he wants to be friends with her." I laughed.

"You and I both know he didn't want to get coffee as just friends." He scoffed.

"Just admit you were jealous." I smiled, putting my hands on his arms to uncross them myself.

He turned his head away from me to hide his angry and embarrassed blush.

"Relax." I put my hand to his jaw gently and pushed his face back toward me.

"I think it's cute." I put my lips to his for just a second, then continued to talk.

"And I think it's even cuter that you won't admit it." I giggled.

He rolled his eyes and smirked, turning us both around and pinning me to the tree.

"Oh come on! I had the upper hand on you!" I yelled out in anger.

"And it's never gonna happen again." He chuckled as he kissed me.

___________________________

A/N: Hey everyone, I hope you didn't forget about me haha

anyway I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. The next epilogue chapter will be out tomorrow to make up for it.

next chapter: beach day with the group (no stabbing this time I swear)