Chapter 29

TAYLOR'S POV:

I walked out of the police station, my mom's hand wrapped around mine tightly.

I didn't like talking. The cops had to practically pry the explanation out of me. 

I didn't cry, or yell at them. Instead, I only looked at them with a blank expression.

I briefly told them what happened. There were no women in there with me. Only men. Middle aged men.

I got in my mom's car and rested my head on my hand, looking out the window. All I could think about was how weak I was.

On a normal day, if I thought about this kind of thing I always pictured running or fighting back, or screaming.

But when it actually happened, I froze.

I felt stupid, and I think I always will feel stupid about the way I reacted.

"Taylor honey, we're at the hotel." My mom said softly.

My parents wanted to make sure I was okay, so they got a really big hotel room, where they could make sure I was handling everything well.

Apparently my mom had some things for me, like a hairbrush and a toothbrush. She also brought me a couple hoodies and some sweatpants.

"That boy, Blake was it?" My mom stuttered. I nodded in confusion.

"He said to give you this." She continued, handing something to me.

It was his hoodie. The one he always wore when the team hung out at night.

I slowly took it and went to my small room in the hotel. I put the hoodie on the bed and stared at it, wondering if I should put it on.

I decided against it and I sat on the bed, grabbing my phone. I went to my camera roll, because I wanted to see some fun pictures of me with my friends.

I looked through them and found a picture I hadn't noticed before.

Blake had taken a picture on my phone, smiling, while flipping the camera off. I was so close to smiling, when Dylan came back to my mind.

I looked back at the hoodie and sighed.

I got up and took off the hoodie I was wearing, putting Blake's on instead. I slipped off my skirt and put on a pair of shorts.

The hoodie was really big on me, the sleeves barely passing my fingertips.

I laid back down and turned to my side, bringing my hands up to my face.

It smells like him too.

I turned onto my back and grabbed my phone, going to my messages. I opened up my messages with Blake and started to text him.

*me*                                                                                                                                                                                 thank you for everything.

*blake :)*                                                                                                                                                                         you don't have to thank me.

*me*                                                                                                                                                                                           i just really wanted to