☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3

Beginne am Anfang

"I will 🙂..." Tzuyu lean closer as she kiss Sana's lips...

"Ya, you two. Would you please stop flirting even just for now???.." Nayeon said.. 

"Tzuyu started it..." Sana said...

"Why me?? ..." Tzuyu point herself...

"Aishhhhh... Shhhh..." Nayeon scolded Tzuyu and Sana...

-

After the ceremony they immediately went to the reception area...

"Mommy... Did you saw me???..." Minju asked as she snuggle to Sana...

"Yes, Baby. You're so beautiful...." Sana smile as she gently caressing Minju's cheeks...

"How about you, Mommy Tzu???.."

"Of course Baby 🙂 ~ I've been watching you earlier ..."

"Mommy... When will you guys get married???..."

Tzuyu and Sana looks at each other....

"I also wanted to be your flower girl...." Minju added... "Mommy Tzu...." She looks at Tzuyu and made a puppy eyes.

"Uhmmm, soon baby.. your mommies will get married again okay??? And you will be our flower girl..."

"Really??? 😍😍.."

"Yes baby 🙂 right love???..." Tzuyu looks at Sana...

"Yes, Baby ~ We will get married soon 🙂.."

Seconds later Minju went to her playmates so Sana and Tzuyu leave alone at their table.

"I thought you don't have plan to marry me anymore..." Sana said..

"Eh??.."

"You're always buys tho..." Sana said...

"Is that the reason why you're always Angry with me???."

Sana didn't answer as she just pout..

"Love... I have plan to marry you again... It just that I'm looking for the perfect timing ..."

"Really?? ..."

"Mmmmm..."

"That's good to hear then.."

"Aigoo..." Tzuyu gently tap Sana's head... "So you're not sulking anymore???.."

"Mmmmmm..."

"I love you Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu smile and quickly kiss the latter..

"I love you too (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )..."

Tzuyu hugs the latter tightly...

"I will marry you, so don't worry ..." Tzuyu whisper..

"I will wait for that time (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Sana answer.

-

After entertaining their guest Chaeyoung and Mina is now having their dinner together...

"Are you happy??.." Chaeyoung asked.

"I'am. I'am very Chaeyoungie (*˘︶˘*).。*♡... Thank you ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ.."

"I'm the one who's more thankful Mina, because you never leave my side while I'm battling with my illness.. Even though I pushed you away still you never leave me... I'm so luckily to have someone like you..."

"Chaeyoung~ah..."

"Tzuyu is right. I'm lucky Minari..." Chaeyoung held Mina's hand. "Thank you for Everything. I will promise to make you happy everyday, I will never hurt you. You have my word."

"I can't still believe that we are already married. And I'm happy because I made the right choice. I'm happy choosing you Chaeyoung~ah (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"Don't worry because I will not waste the sacrifice you made for our relationship.  I will do everything to make you happy, I will never get tired of taking care of you and being with you for life. I love you Minari..."

"I love you too Chaeyoungie ♥️..."

Chaeyoung smile, she lean closer as she give Mina a sweet kiss on her lips..

"I Finally Found my someone 🙂♥️.." Chaeyoung whisper as lean her forehead to the latter...

"Me too, I'm glad that I found you 🙂♥️ ." Mina answer...

xxxxx

Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so that by the time you start to feel, you'll know it's real. True love will set course once everything is all right, you just need for the right moment for that.

BEST WISHES FOR CHAEYOUNG AND MINA... 🙂