Welcome to Hell

MAL POV

I hear Julies question and I immediately panic but luckily Alex distracts her while I can actually take this phone call.

"Torres please give me good news, also you guys need to get your asses back here I'm out of lies" the line is silent on the other end until there's finally a response.

"Listen that's no way to great your best friend who was just in a car crash." I can't believe Ashley is still in the mind set to joke around right now.

"However I do have good news Mally, I did get a gash in my head but it's stapled shut and I only have a minor concussion. Torres the lucky dude only got some burns on his arms from the airbags. Just listen I need you to make sure Julie stays at the hotel and doesn't leave and if she leaves follow her. My phone got ruined in the wreck but I bought a new one it's just not set up yet."

I sigh out of relief but I know Ash has a whole new storm coming for her with Julie. "Uh Ash I gotta warn you...Julie has been super suspicious and asking a lot of questions honestly you might have to tell her the truth."

"Yeah I figured as much, I just hope she doesn't leave me. I'll tell her when I get back just keep her there for 10 minutes I'll be back by then and please don't tell her my secret I want to be the one that does it."

With that Ashley ends the call and now I get to go deal with a pissed of Julie so yay for me. However before I can even reach Julie I'm pulled aside by Lindsey who looks like she's been crying for a while but I assume she's just worried about Ashley.

"Oh hey Lindsey yeah Ashely is fine but I gotta go distract juli..." before I can even finish my sentence Lindsey cuts me off. "That's not why I pulled you aside but I am glad she's ok...it's just are you and Jenni really dating?"

I'm taken back by this question because I don't see why my answer even matters to Lindsey. However she is my teammate and I'm not dating Jenni plus she knows Ashley's secret so she can know it was a distraction. "Actually no Linds I'm not dating Jenni it was just a distraction however I don't see why it matters to you since you don't like me like that."

With that being said I walk away to go find Julie and keep her in place. I finally find Julie and spot her leaving the hotel so I know I need to go grab her before she can run off. I get outside and find her pulling her arm and getting her attention, when I turn her around her cheeks are tear stained and she seems defeated.

"Why can't you just let me be alone right now Mal? Clearly my girlfriend is hiding things from me and you are too so I really don't want to speak to you or her at the moment."

"Look Julie I understand completely but please just stay here. Ashley is on her way back and she'll explain everything I promise."

Before Julie can even respond two guys with masks come up and grab us throwing us into the back of a van. I see Ashley and Torres getting out of a car right as the doors are being shut on us and I yell for Ashley hoping she heard me or saw me but I won't know because the doors closed.

I quickly try and remember what Ashley taught me for if these situations happened. Look around and see if there's any weapons or anything you can use to help yourself and try to find a way out. I can tell the part we're in connects to the front with a door that's locked and I'm sure someone will come back here to tie us up or some crazy shit. Now I know I probably shouldn't be this calm in the given situation but Ash has trained me well and Julie is a sobbing mess so someone has to figure this out.

A guy comes back and ties our hands behind our backs with duct tape and I immediately try to remember how Ashley taught me to get out of it after the guy leaves but I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Julie.

"Mal how the fuck are you so calm right now? We just got abducted in a foreign country, we don't know by who or why, no one knows we've been taken except for maybe Ashley which I still don't know why yelling for her makes such a difference, you haven't said a word since we've been in this van you've just been looking around the damn thing." I know I can't tell Julie Ashley's secret but I sure am running out of lies.

"Ok look Julie I can't answer any of those questions. I'm trained in what to do in these situations because my dad had me take a bunch of classes when I was a teen because he was always concerned I'd get taken. I yelled for Ashley because I saw her get out of a car and I knew if she heard me yell she'd contact the authorities. Now I know this is hard but please try to remain calm everything will be fine." I'm not sure if Julie believed my lies but I don't think she has the energy to question me right now.

I'm not sure that Ashley heard me yell since we're still driving in this van and there's been no indication of us being followed, of course we both dropped our phones in the fight getting us into the van. All I can hope is that Ashley notices we're gone soon and tries to figure something out. Let's be real though clearly there was a reason for taking both of us, it gives them a whole lot of leverage with Ash.

The van comes to a stop and someone with a mask on comes into the back putting cloth bags over our head and injecting us both with something that immediately makes me feel woozy.

The last thing I heard before passing out was "Welcome to hell".