Who Are You?

ASHLEY POV

The last couple days I spent traveling around the city with the team showing them sights to see and goods restaurants which has been tricky since so many are vegan for no reason it's just stupid if you ask me. Today is the teams last day of training before their game against Thailand which means Torres and I have some free time. While Jenni is with the team at their practice we caught wind from other agents here helping that Jansens hotel room is empty and no guards are watching it so we decide now would be some good time to snoop around there.

We enter the lobby of the hotel and realize we'll need a distraction so I can slip behind the desk and get a hotel key for his room. "Alright Torres you lost Rock Paper Scissors so it's your turn to make the distraction. Just pretend to slip and fall where the wet floor sign is I'll point it out make sure everyone is paying attention to you then I'll get the key." Torres is a little reluctant to my plan so I give him a little help by tripping him and then drawing all the attention to him. While they're all tending to him I slip behind the desk and look up the alias he's going under which is Skeeter Sweeney it's just one of his many disguises. I find his room number which is 928 make a copy of the key then head over to Torres.

"Hey guys sorry I'll take it from here my husband can just be so clumsy sometimes I'm sure he's fine. Come one sweetie let's go to our room." I pull Torres up and grab his hand, unfortunately we've had to act like a couple numerous times before. We head up to the 9th floor and find the room however right before we turn the corner we see a woman use a key and go into the room. She's about my height looked maybe in her 40's blonde hair definitely not Jansens wife.This is highly suspicious since Jansen doesn't have any women business partners and his crew is gone so who the hell is she. Torres gives me a confused look "So Hunt what do we do? I mean we have no idea who she is but she doesn't work for him and she could be erasing data we need. Or snooping around we can't have her blowing our operation." I look around and see a maids kart down the hall and I decide to grab it. "The oldest card in the book partner. I pretend to be housekeeping and you wait out here in case she makes a run."

I go up to the door and use my keycard to get in. When I'm in the room I see the women standing over the laptop and know I need to act fast. "Housekeeping! Oh sorry I didn't realize anyone would be here I was told this room would be empty right now and it needed a clean." The women didn't seem to fazed by this and remained calm. "Oh no worries I'll just be leaving now." As she took a step towards me I move away from behind the kart and pulled my gun out pointed at her "not so fast, how about you tell me who you are." Next thing I know she roundhouse kicked the gun out of my hand and now we're in a fist fight just great exactly what I want right now.

She goes to uppercut me but I duck and she misses falling forward a little so I take the opportunity to kick her legs out from behind and put her on the ground. I figured I have the advantage but boy was I wrong she sweeped my legs out from under me and now I'm on the ground with her standing over me. We both get back on our feet and I'm hoping this will end but sadly it does not. "Alright look lady clearly we're both trained so just tell me who you..." before I can finish my sentence I got a punch to the nose and I immediately feel it bleeding. "I'm done being nice that was a cheap shot, I take her by surprise kick her in the gut then punch her straight in the nose making her stumble back onto a bed just as Torres comes running. "Took you fucking long enough I've been getting my ass beat in here."

With her sitting on the bed holding a towel I threw at her to her nose she seems reluctant to talk despite us having two guns drawn on her. She has to be some sort of agent or something. I'm also now holding a towel up to my nose since it's still gushing blood. "Now since we clearly have the upper hand I suggest you start explaining yourself." Torres sternly says to her while shaking his gun at her.

"Fair enough I suppose I'm not getting out of this. I'm going to reach to my pocket not to grab my gun but to grab my credentials." Well damn she had a gun the whole time we could've just had a stand-off instead of this damn fist fight. She flashes her badge at us and makes sure to keep her name covered. "I'm a CIA agent we believe some of our agents are on Jansens payroll and since I was already in France I was assigned to check this out. Now who the hell are you?" I look at Torres shocked that CIA is investigating this but doesn't surprise me they're barging in. We flash our badges making sure to cover our names too since she wouldn't let us know hers. "We're FBI agents and as you know Jansen is on OUR most wanted list we're trying to catch him in the act and take him down. You could've messed up our whole operation." I get a call from Jenni and have to step out of the room in case it's something in important I'm sure Torres will be fine in there with her alone.

Jenni was just informing me the team is done with practice and we should head back to not raise suspicions and for extra help getting them into the hotel safely. However when I walk back in the room Torres is on the ground knocked out and is looks like the CIA agent left through the balcony, I look down a level and notice the balcony diagonal has the doors open I'm sure there's where she fled.

I set Torres up and throw some cold water on his face. "Torres I gave you one damn job and you let her knock you out. Just forget it clone the laptop real quick we need to get back to the hotel for extra security." Torres clones the computer then we head out and run across the street just before their bus pulls up. In this moment I notice I have dry blood on my face and a swelling nose.

They file off the bus and Mal sees me and immediately gives me the look of we're talking later. Once Julie gets off the bus she runs over to me. "Oh my god Ash are you ok? What happened to you?" She asks while examining my face. "Oh you know I came up behind Torres to scare him as a joke and he got a little jumpy punching me in the face but I'll be alright really." I give her a kiss to reassure her.

"Alright good to know cause surprise you're meeting my parents tonight." I freeze in my tracks. Holy shit meeting the parents.