I'm always proud of you

ASHLEY POV

We're currently on the team bus on our way to the stadium for their game against Chile. Jenni is in her seat at the back of the bus while Torres and myself are at the front of the bus. We sit like this just in case someone tries to take the bus over we have the front and back covered. Just as we're pulling up to the stadium I notice I'm getting a call from the director. Since we're the first people off the bus we quickly move away from the bus and out of earshot so I can answer the call.

"Go for Hunt"

"Alright Hunt here's the situation, someone reached out to that CIA agent you had a run in with. Morgan Harrison has managed to convince one of Jansens henchman to talk to you guys at half time of the game up in a booth. I guess he got tired of his family being threatened and he wants out so we offered him a deal."

"Alright boss man sounds good I'll let you know what we find out."

I must say I'm pretty upset we might miss some of the second half of the game but duty calls. I fill Torres in on the situation and we're gonna have to come up with a lie to tell the team as to where we're going because since we're disguised as part of the staff we sit on the sidelines with the team. The game is about to start in a couple minutes and I'm starting to think I'm more nervous than Julie is.

As the teams are about to lineup in the tunnel I pull Julie aside. "Hey Julie good luck out there, remember no matter what happens I'm always proud of you." Julie gives me a quick kiss then goes to line up. I notice Lindsey staring at Mal who's talking to Jenni which tells me Lindsey hasn't talked to Mal yet. Now I know Mal won't get over Lindsey anytime soon but come on she's killing me.

The first 30 minutes of the first half is pretty boring until I see Mal making a run and I quickly stand up. Next thing I know Mal sends the ball to the back of the net in the upper right corner and we all go crazy. All I need to make this game better is Julie scoring. Unfortunately no other chances in the first half and it's already time for us to go talk to our informant. Torres made up some lie and we quickly snuck out and went towards the box we're supposed to meet him at.

Once we get there I see Morgan already sitting up there luckily for us she waited to talk to him. We let her do some of the talking before Torres starts asking our questions. We found out that Jansen is planning a huge deal for right after the World Cup final. He also let us in on some names of other guys who would be willing to talk and of some other guys it would be easy for us to tail.

We head back down to the sidelines after we're done and luckily we only missed the first 7 minutes of the second half. We got back just in time because as soon as we sit down Kelley steals the ball and passes it up to Mal who then finds my girlfriend making a run. Mal makes a beauty of a pass Julie takes one touch then buried the ball into the back of the net. Now I may be tearing up a little bit but I'll never admit it. Julie comes running by and gives me a quick hug but while she's hugging me she whispered something in my ear "I scored that goal just to impress you, hope it earned me dinner tonight."

I can't help but smile after Julie runs off to finish the game, I immediately started planning our date for tonight in my head. Seeing as we're in Paris it's only fitting I take her to the Eiffel Tower and maybe Arc de Triomphe if she's feeling up to it.

The game came to an end with nothing else exciting happening. Once back at the hotel I change into some casual clothes so khakis and a short sleeve mint colored button up. I head to Mal and Julies room to pick up Julie and head off on our date. I notice Lindsey standing outside of their room contemplating knocking but when she sees me she moves aside and let's me knock. Julie opens the door and she looks absolutely beautiful she's wearing jean shorts and a simple flowy white shirt but still stunning to me. I hear Jenni yell hi to me from inside their room and Lindsey's head immediately drops and she walks away.

I'll deal with that situation later, tonight is all about date night. "SoAshley where are you taking me for dinner?"

"That's a surprise Julie I don't wanna spoil it."

We make the rest of the drive before parking and getting out. I brought Julie to the Eiffel Tower and I figure we can eat at the restaurant at the top. "Oh my god Ash, no way! Are we really going to eat at the Eiffel Tower? I've always wanted to."

I can't help but laugh at how excited she is about it. "Yes I know babe you told me about a while back when we first started getting to know each other and I wanted to make this night special. It's not everyday your girlfriend gets her first cap AND goal in one game let alone in the World Cup"

We enjoy our dinner and then go to the balcony and stare over the edge. The sight is absolutely amazing, I could stand here all day with her. However it starts to get late so I take her back to the hotel so she's back in time before curfew.

"Thanks for the date Ashley, it was perfect."

"Anything for my perfect girl" Julie blushes after that and gives me a kiss goodnight before going into her room. Just as I'm about to get into bed and relax for the night there's a knock on my door. I noticed it's Torres and quickly let him inside.

"Hunt we gotta go to the park. Someone found a body, it's our informant."

We grab our badges strap our guns and quickly head for the park where we meet Morgan. We're talking to the cops and examining the scene. The man was shot twice, one shot above each eye which is Jansens signature kill. Some officer comes up to me to talk. "Agents we have the witness over there in an ambulance she's not hurt but definitely a panic attack going on. We also believe she saw the person who did it flee the scene but given as they had the opportunity to hurt her and didn't we believe she's safe."

"Thanks officer we'll take it from here." We head over to the ambulance to see if we can maybe get some information out of the witness. The paramedics are still checking her out but they give us the clear to talk to her. We weren't given a name or anything so guess we'll have to find that out from her. Before we even get to see the girl past the paramedics I hear a voice that I definitely know.

"Ashley? What the fuck are you doing here? They said that FBI agents wanted to talk to me."

I don't see this ending well for me, well us. Let's just say our cover might be blown.

Soccer, Secrets, and LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara