Cuddling?!

14

I waited for Chase to get on the Maschine. At first because I thought I would just make more sense.
He hopped on the maschine like he was born for it and he wasn't clumsy or anything, no, he looked hot. His head turned to my side and he winked. I blushed and got on the Maschine myself.
I swung my leg around the seat and pushed up on the seat.

After sitting on the maschine without falling  down i slide myself as far away as possible so I don't touch Chase.

"Molly. You need to slide down and hold onto me as hard as you can or else it won't be safe."

I didn't move. Not even a bit. He responded with grabbing my legs and pulling me towards him. I screamed a little and complained.

"CHASE! YOU CAN'T JUST PULL ME!" and I slided back.

"Hell yes I can." He grabbed my legs again and pulled me again. This time I just rolled my eyes and swung my arms around his stomach.

Wait a minute. Do I feel a six pack? Holy shit.

Chase started laughing. "Yes I do."

"What?"

"I do have a six pack."

"Wait did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, yes you did but don't worry I think it's cute."

"Oh my goood."

I placed my hands a little higher. Chase started the engine. The mashine howls and my blood instantly fills with adreanline.

Chase started driving. He drove  slowly through the neighbourhood because it must be the middle of the night but once getting out of it he drove with top speed and I didn't mind. The adrenaline in my veines cools down and instead I am enjoying the drive. It has something peaceful and thrilling.

My mind cools down aswell and for once I can forget everything. I lean my head onto Chase's back and just want to thank him for everything he did for me. It's not obvious to do any of his actions for me so I am just being thankful.

I enjoy the ride until Chase stopped at a bench. We drove to a mountain with a huge field and an amazing skyline

 We drove to a mountain with a huge field and an amazing skyline

"Molly it's currently probably four o clock. Please stay and watch the sunrise with me. We can sit or lay on a blanket I brought. Actually I brought 5 blankets I don't know how cold it would be on this mountain and also a few pillows. We can talk and enjoy the peaceful silence and the sunrise in a few hours. "

" I'd love to. " It's true. I'd love to spend time with Chase because I forget everything that's putting weight on my shoulders. He makes life look so easy.
Who would have known spending time with Chase becomes something I love.

Chase puts the blankets on the floor while I am placing the pillows. Chase lays  down on the blankets I did the same.

"Wanna listen to some music?"

Omg music would be nice. There is nothing better than low music in a silent area.

"Oh yess. Absolutely."

"Okay. Any wishes?"

"Nope."

"Okay then I'll just let a playlist shuffle."

The first thing on his playlist was 'ride' by SoMo. That kind of music was perfect in this situation. 

A/N: From this moment please listen to the Song "Ride by SoMo" and keep reading slowly. It's going to be amazing trust me.

I leaned my head on Chase's chest and he leaned his head on mine and kissed it lightly. This gesture made my eyes water. In this Moment I feel so safe that anything can try to break me but won't do it because it can't reach me anymore.

My eyes become heavy and shortly after I fell into a deep sleep.

-

Three hours later.

Some one woke me up by shaking me. I opened my eyes and realized how Chase and I are cuddeled up.

"Look Molly it's the sunrise

"Look Molly it's the sunrise."

"oh my god it's really beautiful."

Chase looked at me and answered

"Yes it really is."

We enjoyed the sunrise a little longer until we fell asleep again