Are we still playing?

12

"I never knew this game works like this. I thought u can only ask one question at a time."

"Right, haha. If you don't want to answer it's absolutely fine. I don't push you."

"No it's okay. That was only a joke. My answer is thaaat I planned my whole future. After School I am going to work somewhere else. Maybe even going for work and travel because travelling would be nice. After that I want to go to college. I am not sure yet where it'll be. I want to be independet just like I am today and that's fine. I think it's way better. After school I want to be a Designer. Either fashion designer or psychologist. I cant really decide.Yes, they are two different jobs and they absolutely don't have anything in common, but I think both is somehow possible? Both are also my dream jobs. And now I don't know what else to say because you are looking at me kinda weirdly."

It's true. His eyes bore into mine.

"What is it, Ackermann?"

"Nothing. You are just so damn interesting, you could talk about yourself for hours and it wouldn't be boring. "

"Naahh. What are you saying that's not true."
I started blushing and looked ashamed to the floor. "

" Aye don't look down to your feet look into my eyes. "

I did as he commanded. I looked into his eyes.
And that was one hell of a mistake.
I couldn't stop looking into them. They are so beautiful and I am loosing myself completely.

His face comes closer to my face. I was numb almost paralyzed and moved my head forward. His head turned a little to the side and his nose is touching my cheek. His hot breath reaches my skin and gives me gooosebumps. My heart is pounding as if I  would have been running a marathon.

His eyes switched from my eyes to my mouth. Again and again. His mouth comes closer to my mouth. His lips started touching the angle of my mouth. He starts to kiss them slowly and nicely. He makes his way to my mouth with baby steps. I was still paralyzed and my heart was still pounding. My cheeks are red and my skin is all over with goosebumps.

His Baby steps are too slow for me. I want to kiss him. Now. Like right now. Gooood Fun fact: I've always had a crush on him eventhough he bullied me.

I closed the last gap and kissed Chase. I peked his lips and he pecked them back. It wasn't enough for him and his kisses got rougher. His torso went up and he's hovering above me. His hands slightly pushed me on my back, him still hovering above me.

His kisses got rougher and wilder and so did mine. His hands made his way to my face. His left hand wandered down from my face to my neck. The other hand went further. His right hand stroke over my breasts he  stayed there a bit and made slow  circles. He kept going under my shirt now touching my skin on my hip. I breathed in sharply and stopped his hand from going too far than i am really ready for.

I breathlessly said
"Uhm- Uh Chase, no. I think that's too far."

He breathlessly answered
"It's okay I am sorry I don't push you." He quickly paused and then says

"But this was amazing."

"Yeah that was kinda hot."

"Oh yes, haha" He lightly laughed and made his way next to me.

We now sat next to each other but looking into each others eyes.

"What I am going to say next is something you probably won't believe me but just know that it's hella true okay?"

"Yeah okay."

"You are so beautiful, Molly. Your imperfections are perfect they are beautiful, they are awesome they are you."
He is cupping my face and looks serious.

"Oh you're being serious?"

"Of course I am."

"Oh uhm thank you?"

"You're very welcome."

"I guess the game finished now?" I was grinning sheepishly.

"Yes it got kinda interrupted. Wasn't too bad to be honest."

"So you have nothing against repeating this?"

"U being serious?"

"No, haha"

"God, I knew it. U almost got me."