Lila

Lila's POV

  I am a normal kid at Mier school for girls. ( sorry about the school name I could not find anything better) Today Rachel's father was going to give us a speech on demigods. I could tell that Rachel was not very happy with that since the whole day she was frowning. Finally, we were all seated in the gym Mr.Dare came up to the stage and started to say his speech about why demigods are dangerous.

"Demigods are very deceiving beings. The children of Zeus are bossy and will kill you if you don't listen to them. The children of Poseidon are power-hungry. Children of Hades are usually cheerful but when they are angry they can be destructive" But before he could continue Rachel stood up and said "Father I have a confession. My friend Calypso also has a confession. Do you know that camp I go to every summer? Well, it is called Camp-Halfblood." she said as everyone gasped, "It is the camp for greek demigods, but I am mortal. Let me reintroduce myself. I am Oracle of Delphi, I have met all the demigods and when Kronos was starting to rise Percy Jackson son of Poseidon, Annabeth Chase Daughter of Athena, and Me went to spy on Kronos at his base. There I kind of threw a hairbrush at Kronos. I am one of the most respected people at this camp. Now I will let Calypso introduce herself."

Then Calypso stoop up and started speaking. 

"I am the daughter of Atlas, the ex-resident of Ogygia, I am older than the Gods themself. I used to be immortal and my powers include ordering wind sprites." Then she showed us the powers. Suddenly Rachel stiffened and Calypso caught her. Green smoke came out of her mouth and in a raspy voice she started speaking in a different language. Suddenly there was a flash and all the Gods appeared on stage. Calypso nodded then in another flash they all disappeared.

That is how I met the Olympians.