Green Smoke Spewing Girl (Not discount Artichokes if you know what I mean...)

Aru's POV

Aru never meant to cause a red-headed girl to start spewing smoke. Green smoke to be exact. In fact, the reason she was there was actually Brynne's idea! Well, it all started with a business invitation...

Brynne's uncles were going to take a tour of the best architecture company there has ever been. The owner and manager had personally invited her uncle and 4 selected people to go with them. Everyone thought that Aru, Mini, Aiden, and Brynne needed a break so they decided to go. Apparently, there were going to be a lot of kids.

So, they went to Manhattan, New York. Once they were ready all six of them decided to walk to the building. Aru was truly expecting the tour to be boring, but it was anything but that.

Annabeth's POV

We were a mess. Everyone was running everywhere, and no one was listening to her. Everything was ready but they were just adding a few extra touches. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Let's just hope everything goes as planned, then again, I should have known better.

We had set up everything in the living room. The guests would have to go through the hallway which we call the 'Hall of Fame' then they would see the kitchen which is huge because it must be able to hold 7-9 demigods with the occasional magician and dead Norse demigod.

Then they will either get to go upstairs or to the living room. The people who were coming were called Gunky and Funky (I know the names were weird but who am I to call something weird). They were also bringing four kids around 13-15.

Aru's POV

A blonde girl opened the door and invited us in. She looked around 16 or 17, but her gray eyes looked intelligent beyond her age.

"So, are you the owner or her daughter?" Funky asked.

"I am the owner, so please come in." She said.

"Also, you must be Aru, Brynne, Mini, and Aiden! My friends will take you upstairs." She said to look at us.

So, then we went upstairs with 3 people, Percy, Leo, and Piper. We went past a pool, training room, a nursery, library, and then another room with a huge pool (Rainbow's Guesthouse).

"Um, who is that in the training room?" Mini asked.

"Oh, that is just Sparky! He is the best fighter there is!" Piper said.

"Really, then I challenge Jason to a sparring match and whoever wins will be the best fighter. Later." Percy said.

"Ooh, Jason is gonna get burned!" Leo said.

Before we could reply the someone knocked on the front door. For some reason, we could hear the knocking sound from the other side of the house.

Percy, Piper, and Leo ran downstairs. Naturally, we followed but when they saw a tall woman in armor with a shield in one hand and an owl on her shoulder, they all bowed!

"Sea Scum, where is Annabeth?" She asked.

"She is in the living room," Percy said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Child of Indra, I have a message from Urvashi. I can't believe that I am being forced to deliver it! I am not a messenger! I am the goddess of Knowledge!" she said.

"How did you know?" I asked bringing out Vajra. I could see the others bringing out their weapons too.

"Not another set of Gods and Goddesses!" Percy muttered.

"What do you mean?" Mini asked.

"If you will ask your friends to lower their weapons, we will explain but before that are you Greek, Roman, Egyptian, or Norse," Percy said as if he has done this many times.

"I guess we are Hindu," Aiden said, shrugging.

Once we were all settled Leo started the introductions.

"Any way meets Annabeth's mom. I am Leo Valdze, Supreme Comma-" Leo started, but got cut off by Piper.

"What he means is he is the son of Hephaestus, I'm the daughter of Aphrodite, Annabeth is the daughter of Athena, Jason is the son of Zeus, and Percy here is the son of Poseidon."

"I'm the reincarnation of Arjuna, daughter of Indra, Mini is the reincarnation of Yudhistara and daughter of Yama Deva, Wifey here is the reincarnation of Draupadi, and Brynne is the reincarnation of Bhima, Daughter of Vayu," I replied.

"I guess it makes sense, there must be thousands of gods out there then!" Annabeth said nodding.

Suddenly another girl walked in. As soon as she saw Aru, she collapsed, but Jason caught her. He put her on the couch, and everyone watched as green smoke spewed from her mouth looking like a snake.

"The girl with eyes like a fish and a heart snapped in two,

will be met in battle by a girl named Aru.

But be careful what you do with a heart so broken,

for uglier truths will soon be spoken.

You, daughter of Indra, have a tongue like a whip,

but be wary of those to whom you serve lip,

for there is a tale beyond that soon you shall see--

But all that depends on your surviving the sea." 

She said in a voice that was Varuni and Varuna's.

"So, she is the Oracle, she can see the future. At camp she is very respected for throwing a Blue Hair Brush at the Titan of Time, basically saving the world!" Jason said looking awkward.

"Pandavas, you need to go! Urvashi is waiting and she is not a patient person!" Athena said.

"Here is some advice. You're not the only one with a destructive heritage. Our, whole family is horrible. We've learned that we can only depend on each other. Some people that you love will betray you but do what you think is best. Our grandparents tried to take over the world twice. So, don't let anyone tell you who you have to be. And also, please do not take 6 years to ask the person you like out for a date." Annabeth said, looking at Percy for the last part.

This is my first time doing something like this. I know I will never be as good as Roshani Chokshi but how was it?