Cindy Ember

Cindy's POV

As I walked to my group of min- I mean friends I heard that there was going to be a new girl. Well, I'd better show him or her who is in charge. I am like the Zeus of this school. Oh right I forgot Recently the Greek and Roman gods had revealed themselves. They had also said that there was a group of demigods who were heroes and the most popular. Naturally, I had to pretend to be one of the seven. My fake identity was the daughter of Zeus. I also had a few fake names for the other 6 So everyone was scared of me. I saw a girl with choppy brown hair and eyes that seem to change color every time she blinks. As I walk to her I saw a few people giving her sympathetic looks. 

I gave her my best glare but she did not seem to be fazed. "Listen here new girl this is my school so don't even try to insult me since my father is Zeus, got it," I said putting all my venom into my words. 

Then she laughed. She frickin laughed. And walked away muttering something like Mini Drama Queen. 

-------------------Time skip to lunch-----------------

By the time we got to lunch, I had learned her name was Piper Mclean and she had turned down about all the boys in the school saying that she had a boyfriend. As I was walking to lunch I saw Justin a very popular boy pin Piper against the wall. He was about to kiss her when she judo flipped him. And said, "If you do not believe me my boyfriend is picking me up from school so don't miss it." 

-----------------time skip in which we look at the stars and say hi bob and small bob--------------------

It seemed that the whole school was wanting to see Piper's mystery boyfriend I thought as a sky blue car showed up. Then a very cute blond guy stepped out and Piper ran to him and kissed him on the lip. Then she turned around and said Cindy Ember please come up. And strangely I followed her order. 

"Now I would like to announce that Cindy is not a daughter of Zeus and nor part of the 7. I know this because I am part of the seven along with Jason here. I am the daughter of Aphrodite. What you just saw me do was called charm speak. I can make anyone do anything by just telling them to. Jason is the son of Jupiter."

Then they just hopped into the car and drove away. I will get Jason on our 10 years to get to gather I promised myself.

So what do you guys think? Please comment on any grammar mistakes and suggestions.