Percy's Return to Goode

Lily Phoebus

As I was walking to math, I heard the principal on the intercom calling my name. What did I do this time! I think about all that had happened this week. None of them were that bad! A million possibilities swarmed my head. When I reached the front office I saw someone I thought was gone from my life for good.

It was Percy Jackson! My best friend in 9th grade! He had disappeared after ninth grade and never came for 10th grade!

"P-Percy! You came back? W-we thought that you were dead!"

The principal told me to accompany him to his classes. So we walked to math class. I told him everything that happened while he was gone.

"And then I and Siera went to the park so that we can brainstorm new prank plans!" I exclaimed.

"Wow that is amazing, but your grammar was wrong. You should say Siera and I." He said.

"Who are you and what did you do with Percy?" I asked. You can't blame me! The old Percy did not even know where to put a comma.

"Oh chill! My girlfriend lectures me on my grammar every time I get it wrong! It is worse than hell!" Percy replied.

With that, we entered hell aka Math class!

-------------------------------To Architecture---------------------------------------- The only class that I look forward to was architecture. It was interesting, to be honest. But I did not expect Percy to be there though.

"Percy! What are you doing here?" I asked surprised that he took this class out of all the others.

Before he could answer the teacher came in. He was mostly known as Mr.Zelton. To be honest, he was strict, but he can be fun.

"Okay class the warmup question today is What is the Double Helix Bridge based on?" He asked.

"The molecular structure of DNA!" Percy answered at once.

"Alright, we have a special guest today! She owns the best Architect firm in the world! Please be respectful. Without further ado, I present to you, Ms. Annabeth Chase!" At her name, Percy looked up.

A girl our age came into the room. She had blonde hair and intimidating gray eyes. At first, you might think she is a dumb blonde but then you look at her eyes and at once cross out that thought.

"So, before we begin tell me your names one fun fact about you." She spoke. I was impressed, while she looked like an eighteen year she acted like an experienced leader.

We went in order until it came to Percy.

"I spent my summer trying not to wake up my great-grandmother and my name is Percy Jackson," he said.

At that Annabeth burst out laughing.

"If you put it that way it sounds silly, but I was there with you. Tell me something I don't know Seaweed brain!" She said after she stopped laughing.

"Fine, I secretly love lettuce, but I don't tell anyone because Nico and Pinecone Face would tease me endlessly!" He said pouting.

"I am certainly using this as blackmail material to get you to do your homework!" she exclaimed.

"Nooooooooooooo, not homework! You know I hate that Wise Girl!" He whined like a 6-year-old.

"Di immortales Percy Μετά από δύο πολέμους εξακολουθεί να μισείς τη δουλειά!" Annabeth shakes her head in fake disappointment. (Di immortales Percy After two wars you still hate work!)

For some strange reason, I was able to understand them.

"Um, was I supposed to understand that?" I asked nervously as their heads turned to face me.

They both looked surprised. Annabeth looked at Mr.Zelton having a conversation with her eyes.

"Um, Siera can you come with me for a sec? The place we are going to is very close by and call your mom for us, will you?" Percy asked sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Um, okay..." I trailed off.

So, then Percy Jackson took me to camp-Half-Blood where I was claimed by Apollo. After a few years, I was at Percabeth's wedding as one of the many people who gave a speech about how perfect they were for each other. 

Sorry for leaving you hanging but now have new ideas. For the next chapter, you may have to search up what happened in Aru Shah and the End of Time and Aru Shah and the Song of Death becasue it is a crossover. Please don't kill me. - KnowledgeHuntress