Family Reunion

I know that this is not technically mortals meet but I really wanted to do this. If you want me to do more please comment. So on to the story. 

Disclaimer - I do not own any of these characters.

Hermione's POV

    I walked into a fancy building. Apparently, Aunt Helen wanted me to come to the family reunion. I really felt sorry for her kids. As I walked to our room I wondered what she will be like. I entered a room it was basically amazing (Amazangh). It had a purple carpet and a cluster of chairs that had golden swirl designs. How my aunt afforded it was a mystery cause they certainly were not rich. In one of the chairs, a girl with blond hair was sitting and drawing something. I decided to sit there since it seemed like a good spot. 

"Hi, I am Hermione, what is your name?"

"My name is Annabeth, I am Helen's step-daughter."

"Why didn't you call her mom?" I asked her.

"Well if you have ever met her then you would know that she is not mother material," she replies.

After a while twins named Connor and Alex arrived. We had gotten along pretty well. Annabeth had caught us on the news in New York. Apparently, the Greek gods were real. Next, Sadie and Carter arrived. Annabeth looked surprised.

"Carter, Sadie are you my cousins?" she asked. 

They both nodded. After them, a boy with brown hair and brown eyes arrived. He was pretty good looking. Then Helen and Fredric introduced themselves. and told us to mingle. The boy introduced himself as Zack and started to flirt with Annabeth. A tall lady approached us and introduced herself as the helper of the owner of the hotel. 

"Um, Ms.Jackson Lady Athena is here to see you."

I was surprised since Athena is a Greek goddess. 

"Let her in Katie." Annabeth sighed.

A lady with an aura of power entered. Annabeth and hugged her.

"Well everyone this is my mother Athena, Goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. And before you ask I am a demigod I am Annabeth Jackson, Daughter of Athena, Twice Hero of Olympus, Architect of Olympus, defeater of Kronos, defeater of all the greek monsters, one of the only survivor of Tartarus, fought in the second titan war and Giant war, I helped defeat Gaia and a lot of other things. I also built this place." She said.

"Okay well since you introduced yourself, I am Hermione Ganger I fought in the wizarding war and defeated Voldermort and his death eaters."

"Wait did you say, death eaters? I mean who would want to eat Thantnos. Is the wizarding world Hecate's pet world?"

I just looked confused.

Then Connor and Alex introduced. Suddenly a boy and a flying sword came in.

"Hi I am Annabeth's other cousin Magnus, Can you hide me? Alex wants to kill me and I do not want to die again because believe me dieing  is not fun."

Annabeth just waved her hand and he disappeared.

"So that was an eventful reunion," I said. Then we all left and decided not to talk about it.