Epilogue (Alternate)

Calum's hand fiddled with the blonde hair at the nape of Luke's neck, soothing strokes occasionally over the top of his head near his forehead. The younger boy was looking up at Cal, his beautiful blue eyes shining as he stared, mesmorised, at the other attractive boy. He felt like his whole body was on fire with the gentle touches on his pale skin, energy was corsing through every fibre of his being. Why he felt so alive with Calum had become clear to him; he loved him from head to toe, from the moon and back, and he somehow knew that his feelings were reciprocated.

'Cal,' Luke murmered, pawing at Calum's T-shirt and breathing in the familiar scent of his boyfriend.

'Yes baby?' Calum's chocolatey eyes stared warmly back at him, melting the boys insides into a puddle.

'I love you,' he smiled sleepily before curling up against Calum's chest, his hair flopping down over his eyes.

'I love you too, Lukey, more than anything.'

Luke's soft snores were heard only moments later, making Calum comfortable enough to dose off himself.

Calum felt his brain pounding during his sleep, but his tight grip on Luke kept him feeling safe and at ease.

Luke was the same, his heart beating unevenly and heavily in his chest, but he too felt the need to rest and so didn't notice his lover gripping his waist tighter as he slipped into unconsciousness.

Both boys brains started to shut down, the electronic pulses still flowing through their brains finally becoming too much and too deathly.

They slept on, gripping each other for dear life as their last breathes escaped their bodies. Their thoughts were shared in the last moment of life, both replaying the kiss they had had earlier on when they shared the same memories.

And then everything was black for both of them.

A/n
So I think that was a better epilogue :/
This book is finally finally over *cries* I love cake too much :')
Comment/vote
Also I am now writing my other cake fic, inhuman, properly now so you could possibly check that out?
Lots of love xx