Chapter 14

Luke's POV

We tiptoed down the hall, looking out of place with our black outfits against the white walls. I fiddled with the cold metal key in my pocket and kept my head down.

'Woah woah woah, stand back and let Ninja Mikey do his thing!' Michael announced jokingly, stopping still in the middle of the currently empty corridor. He bent down, placing his head on the floor and pushed himself forward. A slight chuckle burst from my lips as I watched ninja Mike do a forward roll.

'Seriously mate?' Ashton asked, looking warily down the corridor. Once realising no one was around he let out a giggle, slapping his hand to his mouth in amusement. Michael grinned sheepishly and ruffled his hair.

'Ive always wanted to do that.' He admitted looking down at the floor.

The sound of a door handle snapped us out of our first happy moment in days. I felt someone grab my sleeve and yank me behind a pillar.

'Ouc-'

'Shush!' I was cut off by ashton shushing me, placing his hand over my mouth. 'Do you want to be caught?' He muttered, peeking out from behind the pillar and watched as the doctor walked past.

I held in my breath as he breezed past, unaware of us hiding only meters away. The footsteps echoed further down the corridor before stopping. I joined ashton in looking round the edge of the pillar, just about managing to keep in a gasp. I saw the doctor pull out an identical looking key to mine and push it up against a black pad beside the door. A red laser scanned the key pattern before the door beeped, the light flashing green, and swung open. He looked around suspiciously before pushing open the door and disappearing.

'I wonder what that was about?' I mumbled, turning to look at the other two boys.

'This is gonna be a lot harder than I thought.' Michael muttered, before continuing, 'okay, it's clear, let's go!' We followed his orders, running down the corridor and me slamming the key up against the door the doctor had just gone into. The light beeped red and I frowned, that's not what I thought would happen. I turned the key around but before I managed to reopen the door I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

'WHAT?' I announced loudly, thinking it was one of the boys.

I spun around and turned bright red.

'I think the question sir, is what do you think you're doing?'

-----------

a/n

Sorry it's short but it's something right? And I wasn't really sure what I wanted to happen either so yeah. Sorry again if your reading?