Chapter 18

Luke's POV

We all watched, eagerly awaiting the doctor leaving.

He tapped a 4 number code into the machine to stop it beeping and then spun around.

'I know you're still in here, if I were you I would Get out.' He hissed, the venom clear in his voice, before turning and stalking out of the room. My body relaxed, the tension leaving my shoulders.

'Phew.' Michael huffed, relief clear in his voice too. He leapt out from behind the boxes and ran over to a wire that was connected to the machine. He followed the wire along the floor before reaching a small CCTV camera in the corner of the room.

'Got it.' he mumbled, taking a pair of scissors and cutting the wire. I tensed, waiting for another alarm, but nothing came. Michael smiled before picking up the small machine, similar to a computer screen, and hiding it under his jumper.

'Cover for me if anyone comes, got it?' he commanded, Ashton and I saluting him. 'Right, let's go!' Ashton lead the way back up the stairs, Michael in the middle, and then me following up the back. An uneasy sensation filled my stomach as we made our way through the first floor door.

'Run for it!' Ashton squealed before running down the white corridor and into Calum's room.

I locked the door behind us, making sure nobody would be able to get in, and turned to face Calum. His face was even paler than before and he looked cold. It took me three steps to reach his bed and lay down next to him.

'Please Calum,' I whispered. 'Hang in there.'

Calums POV

*5 minutes before the boys arrive*

I stood, a police officer linking my hands together with handcuffs, my whole body numb to anything that was happening.

'Get in and don't come out.' The police officer snarled, opening the prison door and roughly pushing me in. I landed on the cold floor and let out a whimper.

The keys jangled as he locked the door to my cell and strolled off down the corridor.

What did I do? I thought, looking around me.

'Ple- Calu- ng in there-.'

What? A warmth spread through my hand and my right side of my body.

Thoughts were clouding my mind but I managed to croak out one thing.

'Luke?'

a/n

so this might be confusing. I'm not sure haha :) if you don't get it then comment below and I'll try and answer it for you :) vote and comment :) thanks if you're reading !!xx