"Move along, I ain't selling any of these to you." He growled.

Boscha went to touch the plant, but the guy behind the stand snatched it from its place. "Don't touch it."

"Excuse me, but can I buy that demon pumpkin?" Mr. Park asked.

"No, you'll just give it to her." He pointed at the young witch.

Boscha looked down. Her heart ached.

"It's just a plant... why are you so upset, damn it?"

Upon laying her eyes on the little thing, she was drawn to it. It was cute, and as she examined it, she wanted it more and more. Something about it made her need it. She wanted to cry purely because she couldn't have it.

"That's pathetic and childish. Don't you dare cry." It was too late; The tears were already in her eyes. One slipped down her cheek.

"Really?! Are you that spoilt that you're going to cry about not getting what you want? Go on, throw of fit. I'm still not giving your spoilt ass this pumpkin."

Mr. Park had enough of this. He got in front of Boscha as if he was guarding her against the words the man was speaking. "Now you listen here, that is uncalled for. She is a child with a wish to change. You are an adult, so you need to start acting like it." He defended her.

"I'm still not selling this plant to her." He growled.

"That's just poor business on your half." Mr. Park turned to Boscha.

"Com' on, I've got what I need, let's head back."

The young witch looked at the pumpkin one last time. It made a small, sad noise.

"What can I do to get that Demon Pumpkin?" Boscha asked.

The guy at the stand looked into her pleading eyes.

"You're persistent." He rolled his eyes. "You can't have it. No price you pay will make me sell it to you."

"Why?"

He glared at her. "Why should I sell it to you? That's a better question."

"You're a businessman, and you're here to sell to the people who wish to purchase," Boscha says simply.

"Just leave." He was growing impatient. He wanted to lunge forward and punch the brat in the face.

"Why won't you sell me the plant?" She asks again.

"Because you wouldn't take care of it! I doubt you even know how to take care of a flower, much less a Demon Pumpkin!"

"I have a friend that could teach me how to take care of it."

"You mean, take care of it for you?" He glared down at her.

"Would it make you feel better if it was in her care?"

Boscha couldn't understand why she was so determined to get this plant, but one way or another, it was going to end up in her hands.

"Pay me double the price and make an everlasting oath with me." He glared.

"What's the oath?"

"In a month, you'll return here with the pumpkin. If the pumpkin is still healthy, I'll give you back half of what you paid me back."

"And, if it's not?"

"Then you'll go pick another one and bring it back to me." He smirked.

That was probably the worse deal she could make. If she failed at taking care of the plant, she would have to go to a demon-infested section of the boiling isles and not with good demons like King. Not that Boscha knew that.