Chapter Nine

Warning- Abuse and a few suicidal thoughts ahead!!!

Everything was supposed to be over. Her life should've vanished. Yet, here she was, arms held tightly by deep green vines. She stood, shocked. Her hands opened, and the dagger clattered to the floor.

She looked over to the one responsible for the vines. The witch who decided they'd force her to suffer.

It was Willow. She stood with concern, worry, guilt, and regret all plastered on her face.

How had she known where to find her? Why had she come to find her?

Boscha broke down. She fell to her knees, crying more than she was before. A vine grabbed the dagger as the other two released her arms. She hugged herself, hunching over.

Willow knelt beside the crying girl. She needed to say so much to her but now was not the time. The girl was in too much emotional distress for her to even get her out of here and get help.

Willow went to rub the girl's back but stopped upon seeing the letters carved into the flesh. Who had done that to her? Tears brimmed in Willow's eyes, and she pulled the three-eyed witch into a hug.

It took a bit, but Boscha eventually turned herself, hugging Willow back. She cried into the other witch's shoulder.

Willow felt like she had caused so much of this pain. This girl had tried and tried to apologize to her, and she shut her out like she didn't matter. Willow began to trace circles below the word on Boscha's back.

Her finger accidentally went over one of the letters. The girl in her arms stiffened. She gripped Willows's shirt tightly. Her breathing became unsteady.

"Hey, it's okay. Does it hurt?" Willow asked as she continued to hold the girl.

After a few seconds, Boscha nodded.

"I'm sorry," Willow spoke in a hushed tone.

Boscha nuzzled closer to Willow, not wanting to lose the warmth she felt.

Suddenly there were three sets of footsteps hurrying up the stairs.

"Willow!" Amity immediately said her friend's name when she saw her.

Gus and Luz were right behind her.

"What happened?" Amity asked as she noticed Boscha in her friend's arms.

"She tried to kill herself," Willow responded, still wanting to cry.

Luz noticed the blood on the former bully's arms. "I learned how to do healing glyphs," Luz stated as she pulled out a piece of paper.

She made her way over to Boscha and Willow. Luz went to grab the three-eyed witch's arm, but Boscha pulled her arm away, hiding it from Luz.

"We're trying to help you." Luz tried to assure her.

Willow gently took Boscha's hand. She pulled her arm out. Luz placed the paper on the girl's arm. She tapped it, and the symbol began to glow. There were no cuts left on her arm.

Luz moved to her other arm and placed the symbol on it, once again healing her wounds.

"Do you think you can heal her back?" Willow asked, running her finger at the base of the word.

Luz winced as she looked at Boscha's back. She pulled out another one of the symbols. She placed it on the girl's back, which made her tense up again.

The words began to glow. However, once it faded, the wound was still there.

"I can't heal it..." Luz seemed upset at this, so Amity went over to her and hugged her.