#25

Winwin waited for Ten while looking at his watch,worried that his plan might fail.

He saw Ten was walking towards him so he hurriedly ran and hugged Ten.

"You came",Winwin said happily while Ten didnt respond anything.

Winwin released the hug and smiled,

"How have you been?",he asked Ten.

Ten gave him a look,

"Why do you want to meet me?",he asked Winwin.

Winwin felt stunned but soon he understand that Ten still didnt forgive him.

He looked down and played with his hands,tried to resist his nervousness.

"I..i have to go",he told Ten.

He felt bad for telling Ten but he didnt want Ten to feel hurt or betrayed if he didnt inform him earlier.

"Thats great",Ten responded with a smile.

Winwin quickly raised his head to look at Ten,

"What do you mean?",he asked as he felt like Ten's words almost triggered his tears.

Ten crossed his arms,

"Just go..go away..leave me alone..forever",he ordered Winwin.

Winwin froze with Ten's sudden statement especially when he heard the word 'forever'.

"I..i dont want to hurt you",Winwin stuttered with his own words.

Ten smirked,

"To be honest,you already hurt me.You know what,you should just leave me.We should never met and Im so regret of myself for meeting you!",Ten snapped as his fingers already formed a fist in case if Winwin did something that will cross the line.

"I..i love you Ten",Winwin confessed to Ten.

Ten chuckled and pushed back his hair exposing his forehead,

"Ok..another lie!you really love lying arent you?",he replied to Winwin while clapping his hand.

Winwin furrowed his eyebrows while trying to hold his tears,

"This is the only truth that I ever tell you..and it comes from my heart",Winwin explained to Ten tried to persuade him.

"F*ck that sh*t Im out",Ten answered Winwin.

"Goodbye Winwin",he bid farewell to Winwin and turned his body with his back facing Winwin.

He took a deep breath so that his tears wont drop and walked away from there.

- -

Ten arrived at his house but when he entered his house,there's no sign of his father in there.

"Maybe he's still working",he thought and felt glad as he cant get away from received those beatings from his dad.

He went to the kitchen when he heard someone knocked his door.

When he opened the door,he was confused as a police officer was standing infront of him.

"Are you Lee Jonghyuk's son?",the police asked Ten.

Ten felt something fishy when the police mentioned his father's name but he replied with a nod.

"Can you come with me to the police station cause there's something happened with your father",the police explained to Ten.

Ten still couldnt understand whats happening but he agreed and followed the police.

As he walked to the car,he was surprised as his eyes met with Johnny's.

"Ten!",Johnny looked at Ten while the officer looked at both of them.

"You know this guy?",the officer asked Johnny.

"He's my schoolmate dad",Johnny answered his father.

Ten was surprised with the details,

"His father a police officer but his son is a bully",he mocked Johnny inside his head.

The officer's face changed when he found out about that as he started to feel bad for Ten.

Ten walked inside the car followed by the officer while Johnny cant stop looking at Ten.

Johnny know something's bad happened to Ten but he didnt want to ask his dad as his dad started to act weird.

"Buckle up son",his dad told Johnny and Ten before he started the engine.

Ten was staring outside of the window but then he saw Winwin was standing infront of his house.

"Winwin?what are you doing?",he looked at Winwin who was smiling at him before the car started driving to the police station,leaving the house.