#16

"Hold on",Ten ran to open the door but then he froze when he saw Winwin was standing infront of him.

"Hey",Winwin greeted Ten with his awkward tone.

Ten started to feel annoyed so he wanted to close the door before Winwin hold the door,tried to stop him.

"Why are you so mad at me?",Winwin asked while holding the door.

"What kind of question is that?",Ten complained while tried to close the door.

Winwin tried to grip his hands so that he can defeat Ten.

"Im sorry",Winwin apologized to Ten but Ten still didnt resist.

"F*ck off",Ten yelled at Winwin and tried to use his energy to close this door.

"I wont let go if you dont want to forgive me!",Winwin tried to persuade Ten.

Ten smirked,

"Then,i will",Ten released his grip from the door making Winwin's fingers caught between the door.

"Aargghh!",Winwin yelled as he felt hurt on his fingers.

He loosen his grip from the door and held his fingers  in pain.

"You deserve it!",Ten scolded Winwin and closed the door.

He was very mad at Winwin since the rooftop incident.

Since then,he started to ignore Winwin everywhere he goes.

He even didnt replied Winwin's calls and messages because of his own ego who dominated him more.

He walked to his living room but then his head kept on reminded him of Winwin.

"Is he okay?What if it hurts so bad?"

Ten quickly shooked his head,

"Nonsense,i shouldnt think about him.He deserve it",Ten mumbled to himself.

He walked to the kitchen but as he walked passed the window,his eyes were peeping on his side to look for Winwin.

"Is he still outside?",Ten asked himself.

He then sighed and walked back to open the door when he saw Winwin was sitting outside,checking his fingers.

He approached Winwin making Winwin raised his head to look at him,

"Does it hurt a lot?",Ten asked with his monotone voice.

Winwin portrayed his sad face and pouted while nodded.

Ten rolled his eyes and turned his back to enter his house but when he came at the door,he stopped and turned his head to Winwin.

"You dont want to come in?",Ten asked.

Winwin's face changed as he was very happy,all the pain that he felt before already faded.

He stood then walked inside Ten's house before Ten locked the door.

"Your dad's not here?",Winwin asked.

Ten shooked his head,

"He went back to his hometown until next month",Ten explained while look for some foods to serve his guest.

"You already eaten?",Ten asked.

Winwin shooked his head and smiled,

"Why?Do you care about me?",he replied to Ten jokingly.

Ten again rolled his eyes,

"I did this because i felt bad for hurting you before.If you're fine,you can go",Ten warned Winwin.

Winwin's face suddenly changed and he started to act like he's hurt.

"Ouch im so hurt,if no one's gonna help me i might die from this pain",Winwin acted so that Ten will ler him to stay.

Ten raised his eyebrow,

"Stop being overdramatic",he complained at Winwin.

Winwin then held his temple,

"Suddenly i got headache,is it because of my fingers that hurt before?Im so weak..i need help",Winwin began his acting again to gain Ten's sympathy.

Ten sighed then walked closer to Winwin,

"You do love lying,arent you?",he asked Winwin.

Winwin let out a heavenly smile,

"At least you will look at me",he answered.

Ten put his hands at his waist,

"You know what?Just wait at the living room..i dont want to talk nonsense without you anymore",he said to Winwin and walked to the kitchen.

"Okay baby~",Winwin responded with a laugh then began looked around the living room.

- -

After lunch,they both laid on the floor as they felt very full.

"I didnt know you're very good at cooking",Winwin complimented Ten.

Ten laughed,

"Hey,its just ramyeon.Its not a big deal",he responded to Winwin.

They both laughed and turned to look at each other as their face were very close.

Both their eyes were looking directly at each other as if time started to stop at that moment.

Ten started to feel something inside him trembling especially when Winwin's face was very close to his.

His heart beat rapidly with his face began blushing red.

He cant understand what was happening to him but the only thing he want that time is to move his face closer to Winwin.

And he did.

He moved his face closer while Winwin doesnt even move,his eyes were eyeing Ten's face and stopped at his lips.

Ten know what he want but Ten didnt know what he should do before Winwin brushed his nose to Ten and laughed.

He then stood,

"Owh im so thirsty",he said to Ten and walked to the kitchen leaving Ten perplexing what happened just now.

He walked back to Ten while holding a glass of water,

"I think today's weather is very hot..i kept on getting thirsty",Winwin said followed by a laugh.

Ten slightly smiled as he still couldnt stop thinking of Winwin's behaviour.

Winwin sat infront of Ten and tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey,can i ask you something?",Winwin asked Ten.

Ten looked at Winwin and nodded while Winwin drank his water and put the glass beside him.

"What if i love to lie?",he asked followed by a grin.

Ten felt annoyed as the word 'lie' kept on playing on Winwin's mouth.

He took a deep breath and looked at Winwin,

"You know what,you can do whatever you want.If lying makes you happy,then just lie",he answered which he also cant explain whether it can be considered as a sarcasm.

Ten stood while Winwin held Ten's hand,

"Where are you going?",he asked Ten.

"Toilet,why?you wanna follow?",he replied with his sarcastic voice.

Winwin laughed and released Ten's hand before Ten walked inside the toilet.

He locked the door and stared at the person in the mirror.

When he looked at his face,he felt funny because thats the face that wanted to kiss someone before.

"Are you trying to make fun of yourself,Ten?",he asked himself while chuckled.

He shooked his head and washed his face as he admit that Winwin will never have the same feelings as him.

He moved his fingers to the corner of his lips to form a smile and walked out from the toilet.