#18

Ten was wandering at the rooftop,he still felt embarassed from the previous incident.

"Should i call him?Or should i just wait for him to come to me..i mean he will come to me isnt he?",Ten talked to himself.

He was wandering around when then a bag hit him on his head making him fall to the ground.

"Ouch",Ten anguished in pain as he watched a group of boys were coming to him.

"You been busy lately,arent you?",Johnny said to Ten.

A chime of savage laughter from the boys as one of them started to lower his body at the same level as Ten's.

"Do you know we miss you so much?",Ryu said while slapped Ten's face.

Ten tried to hold his pain,tried to act strong even though it hurts.

"You're boring dude",Ryu mocked Ten before he stood and kicked Ten's body.

They were all laughing as if they're watching some comedy series from the Tv.

But then,they were interrupted when a guy ran to them.

"Ten,what are you doing here?",Winwin approached Ten and helped him to stand,ignoring those stares that he got from the boys.

"Who the heck is he?",Ryu asked his friends which they dont have any idea of Winwin except for Johnny who started to act different.

Ryu turned to Winwin,

"Who are-"

"Dont",Johnny stopped Ryu's hand as his hand almost hit Winwin.

Ryu looked at Johnny with his furious face then released his hand.

"What the heck are you doing?",he complained to Johnny.

Johnny sighed then moved closer to Ryu,

"Dont touch him or you might regret it",he whispered to Ryu then patted his back before he walked away from there.

All of the boys including Ryu looked confused but then they ran away tried to catch-up with Johnny.

Ten felt clueless especially when he noticed that Johnny's face changed as soon as he saw Winwin.

"Are you okay?",Winwin's question making Ten get back to his senses.

"Urm..im..im fine",Ten started to feel awkward as the thought of the incident came to his head.

He tried to avoid eye contact but his eyes shifted to Winwin's lips which not helping at all.

"Dammit",Ten cursed inside his head then looked elsewhere.

"Are you sure you okay cause i saw that guy kick-"

"Im fine",Ten interrupted him because he's not okay right now.Not because of Ryu,but because of the person who standing infront of him at that time.

Ten looked at Winwin as guilt started to engulf him.

"Am i too harsh?He tried to make sure im fine..i should ask something to make me feel better",Thoughts kept on playing inside his head.

Winwin still looking at Ten making Ten felt uncomfortable.

Ten cleared his throat then looked directly at Winwin's eyes,

"Why..why you didn't answer my call yesterday?",he asked.

"At least i can make him feel bad",he thought.

Winwin's face changed when he heard that but then he grinned and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I..i fell asleep last night..im sorry",he apologized to Ten.