#9

Ten walked out from his home when he saw Winwin was standing infront of his house.

He sighed then approached Winwin,

"Do you know that you looked like a creep right now?",his statement making Winwin laughed which makes him looked creepier than before.

"What do you want from me?",Ten asked Winwin.

Winwin stopped laughing then smiled,

"I want to have fun",he answered.

Ten shooked his head,

"Then,im no fun",he replied before he leave Winwin and walked to his school followed by Winwin who hurriedly ran to him.

When he arrived at his school,he hurriedly ran so that Winwin wont followed him.

He then walked to his locker to get some things when he noticed there's some money and plasters inside his locker.

He started to get curious of who's the one gave this and the money from before.

He kept on thinking when his mind decided that Winwin might be the one.

He closed his locker and began looking for Winwin until he walked to the toilet when he saw Winwin just finished doing his business.

"What's up?",Winwin asked Ten with a happy smile.He felt happy especially when Ten was looking for him.

"You the one who gave me money and plasters,is it?",Ten asked.

Winwin portrayed his confused face then pointed his finger to his chest,

"Me?",he replied to Ten.

Ten huffed in annoyance,

"Can you stop doing this?",Ten scolded Winwin.

Winwin walked to the sink to wash his hands before Ten came to him and pulled him closer to his body,

"Who are you?",Ten asked Winwin.

Winwin blinked his eyes countless times making Ten lose his grip and released Winwin.

Ten felt so mad as if Winwin just want to mess with him so he pushed Winwin to his side and stand infront of the sink.

He looked at himself at the mirror then he washed his face,tried to control his anger.

"You know what,i really hope you—-"

"Who are you talking to?",Ten was interrupted when a student asked him.

Ten looked shocked,

"Huh?",Ten unconsciously replied as he started to feel clueless.He looked around him,realized that Winwin wasn't there with him.

The student raised his eyebrow then walked away,

"Whatever,you make me scared for a second",he replied to Ten then leave Ten standing alone in the toilet.

- -

"Thank you",Ten thanked his coworkers and walked out from the cafe.

After school,he will came to a cafe near his school to work as well as getting some money for himself.

When he finished his shift,he walked out from the cafe when he saw Winwin was waiting for him outside of the cafe.

He ogled his eyes to Winwin then looked away before Winwin ran to him to stop him.

"Why are you ignoring me?",Winwin asked Ten while held Ten's hand.

Ten took a deep breath and released Winwin's hand from his,

"Why are you always running away when Im talking?",Ten asked back to him.

Winwin looked down to the ground,

"I just dont like listening to people nagging or complaining or.."

"Then dont come near me anymore",Ten said to Winwin before he pushed Winwin away from him and walked away to his house.