#14

T/ N:contain abuse scene..please skip if it can make u feel uncomfortable

Ten woke up early and hurriedly went back to his home to avoid meeting his father.

When he entered his room,he took his things and quickly ran out from his house.

On his way to his school,he received a message from Winwin on his cellphone.

Winwin:meet me at the park after work

Ten read the message and smiled before he arrived at his school.

_ _

After work, Ten went to the park that he supposed to meet Winwin there.

He saw Winwin waved at him so he ran approached Winwin.

Winwin smiled widely but then his smile faded when he saw a bruise below the corner of Ten's left eye.

He held Ten's face,

"what is this?", he asked Ten.

Ten pushed Winwin's hand as he felt awkward with Winwin's sudden touch then let out an awkward smile,

"Johnny hit me but I managed to escape", he replied followed by a laugh.

Winwin felt worried but a sense of relief came inside him when he saw Ten's smile.

Winwin came back to his senses when he heard Ten calling his name. He didn't realized he had been staring at Ten's lips for a while.

"Why do you want to meet me?" Ten asked.

Winwin smiled before one of his butler came to both of them, he brought some foods that Winwin ordered him before he excused himself.

"Where did he come from?",Ten was surprised with the butler sudden appearance as he recognized that man from before, during his first visit to Winwin's house.

He looked at the butler who entered a car then the car drove away from the park.

"Let's eat together", Winwin said to Ten before they both sat on a mat that Winwin had prepared.

Ten nodded shyly even though he already eaten at his workplace, he had some leftovers before he met Winwin.

He thanked Winwin and they both ate together while chattered about themselves before both of them started to continue eating while staring at the view of the lake infront.

"its very nice",Winwin began the conversation.

Ten wiped his mouth and turned to him, waited for Winwin to finish his words.

"I really enjoy this picnic date",Winwin said before he turned his head to look at Ten's eyes directly and smiled.

Ten felt something triggered him inside so he avoided eye contact and turned his head back to the lake, he didn't realized his face already flushing red.

They both stared back infront before Winwin tapped Ten's shoulder to get his attention.

Ten looked at Winwin with his curiousity enraged inside him.

"Do you prefer truth or lies?",Winwin asked.

Ten thought for a while then chose,
"Truth",he answered.

Winwin portrayed his annoyed face after he heard Ten's response,

"boring",he replied.

Ten raised his eyebrows,

"what?lies can kill people",he responded to Winwin,tried to defend his decision.

Winwin shrugged,

"not for me",he replied.

Winwin turned his body facing Ten before he pinched Ten's cheek.

Ten felt annoyed so he pushed Winwin's hand making Winwin laughed at Ten's reaction.

"Sometimes lies can save people that you love",Winwin answered.

Ten laughed as soon as he heard Winwin,

"Are you in living in romantic clichés dramas?", he made a statement to mock Winwin.

Winwin smiled slightly at Ten even though deep down he really mean it.

Both of them turned back their body infront and stared at the view of the lake, wondered what they will do when they're under the water.

_ _

Ten entered his house when a force suddenly pushed him until his body slammed at the wall till he fell on the floor.

"Where have you been?!",his father yelled at Ten.

He lowered his body then choked Ten's neck,
"Do you think you can run away from me,huh?!", he shouted at Ten's face before he punched Ten's face repeatedly.

Ten didn't even responded or even attempted to release himself, making his father started to get annoyed.

His father stopped punching Ten before he kicked Ten's body for a last time and pointed his finger to him,

"I will never let you live freely, remember that!",his father warned Ten and walked away from there.

Ten stayed still for a while before he slowly moved his body,he tried to sit and then slowly lifted his body until he managed to stand.

He took his bag and walked carefully as his body was stung in pain after the beating.

Suddenly, he realized his phone was ringing as a message was sent to him.

He sat on the bed and read the message that he get from Winwin,

Winwin:Good night

Ten smiled as soon as he read the message,all the pain that he felt from the beating suddenly started to fade as a sense of happiness engulfed in him.

He replied Winwin's message then hugged his phone before he lie on the bed until he fall asleep.

Ten:u too