#7

T/W:contain abuse,suicidal ideation and bully scene..please skip if you might feel uncomfortable

Ten put his money inside his bag and when back home hurriedly hoping that he wont met his father.

Unfortunately his father already at home,at the living room waiting for him to come back.

As soon as he walked in,he closed the door and quickly ran to the stairs before his dad ran to him and pulled his body.

"Where the heck you think you're going?!",he slammed Ten's body to the wall until he fell on the floor.

Ten anguished in pain as he felt dizzy after his head hit the wall.

His dad kneeled then put his hand inside Ten's pocket while Ten tried to push his hands away.

"Where is it?Where is the money?!",his dad yelled to him.

Ten kept on pushing his dad's hand away when his dad suddenly slapped him repeatedly.

Ten started to feel weak as he stopped resisting and begged his dad to stop.

"Do you think im gonna listen to you?!",his dad yelled before his slap turned into a fist.

He punched Ten's face until Ten's head laid on the floor helplessly.

His dad took Ten's bag and began searching for his money while Ten tried to hold his tears,the tears that he cant even describe.

"Dont you dare hide your money from me!",his dad took the money then slapped it to Ten's face before he walked away leaving Ten alone.

- -

"Ten,are you okay?What happen to you?",one of the coworker asked Ten.

Ten covered his face with his cap,

"Nothing,its just i have been into a fight last night",he replied.

His manager walked passed them and heard their conversation.

He then approached Ten,

"Ten,can I talk to you for a while ?",he asked.

Ten nodded then both of them walked to the corner.

"I hope you stop coming to work with this condition.I dont really like it when you said you've been into a fight..i mean i have to take care our restaurant's reputation.People might judged badly especially when they see you looking like this",the manager explained to him.

"Im so sorry sir.I promised i wont let this happen anymore",Ten apologized.

"I hope you keep your promise cause you always came here with that kind of....face",the manager said while portrayed his dissatisfaction.

"Again im so sorry sir.I will make sure this wont happen again",Ten apologized while worried that he might lose his job.

"Ok then,you have to do delivery today.At least our customers wont see your face",the manager ordered Ten.

"Thank you sir",Ten thanked him and bowed to him before the manager walked away from there.

- -

Ten parked his motorcycle and took the elevator to the level 13 of the apartment.

When he arrived,he rang the doorbell when the owner of the house opened it as soon as he heard the bell.