#11

"Why do you want to meet me here?Is it like a 'library date?",Winwin said to Ten jokingly.

Ten ignored Winwin while looking for his books,the truth is he was hiding from Johnny and his friends.

Ten took a book then walked to look for seats followed by Winwin.

As he was studying,he noticed that Winwin was staring at him.

He tried to ignore but he started to feel uncomfortable as Winwin couldnt stop staring at him.

He then put down his book and looked directly at Winwin,

"Why are you looking at me?",he scolded Winwin while lowered his voice worried that his voice might disturb other students.

Winwin just smiled at Ten making Ten felt not worth it to fight with him so he just continue studying.

"Can i ask you something?",Winwin's sudden question gained Ten's attention.

"Why your face always..hmm you know..full of bruises..erm",Winwin couldnt get to finish the question as he worried it might offended Ten.

Ten shifted his gaze to the table then looked back at Winwin who was trying to avoid eye contact,probably because of guilt.

"Its because of the abuse",Ten answered.

Winwin looked at Ten,he wanted to know more but he couldnt dare to ask again.

"My mum involved in an accident and she left us.Because of that,my dad started to abuse me but i dont blame him because my mum died because of me",Ten explained to Winwin.

Winwin felt like something sealed his mouth,he couldnt even dare to speak.

Ten slightly smiled then looked back at his book as the atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

He knew Winwin felt bad at him but he didnt want to talk about it anymore.

He continued studying before he realized he started to feel sleepy.

- -

"Hey ..wake up"

Ten woke up when he heard a voice came from his side.

He lifted his head while rubbed his eyes but then he felt confused when Winwin was not there.

He looked at the librarian who wake him before,

"We're gonna close this library",the librarian told him then walked away from Ten.

Ten hurriedly took his things then ran to his class.

- -

After class,Ten packed his things before he walked out from his class.

He didnt have to go to work today so he decided to go back home early.

As he was walking,he saw Winwin was waving while running to approach him.

Ten felt happy to see Winwin but then he felt mad when his head reminded him of the incident happened at the library.

Ten turned his back from Winwin when Winwin held him to stop him.

"Why,whats going on?",Winwin asked Ten.

Ten pushed Winwin's hand,

"Why do you leave me at the library?",Ten asked.

When he heard that,Winwin awkwardly grinned while rubbed his back neck.

"Urmm..i felt bad to wake you up",he answered.

Ten sighed,

"You should just wake me than leave me alone at the library",Ten complained to him.

Winwin stopped grinning as he started to feel guilty towards Ten.

Ten wanted to scold Winwin but then he saw Johnny and his gang walked out from the class.

Ten started to feel panicked before he pulled Winwin's hand and ran quickly.

"Whats going on?",Winwin asked cause he didnt understand Ten's sudden behaviour.

Ten didnt answered as they arrived outside the school.Ten stopped a taxi and pushed Winwin inside before he entered and asked the taxi to start driving.

Ten let out a breath as he felt relieved he get to ran away from his bullies while Winwin looked at Ten with his confused face.

"Please stop here",Ten asked the taxi driver then paid to him.

Ten and Winwin walked out from the taxi before Winwin turned to Ten.

"Why do you bring me here?",he asked Ten.

Ten took Winwin's hand and pulled him to follow him entered the park infront of them.

Winwin still didnt understand but he didnt want to ask because he felt happy when Ten held his hand.

They stopped infront of a lake so Ten released Winwin's hand and sat followed by Winwin.

They both looked at the view of the lake infront of them without saying anything.

As they stay quiet,Ten suddenly talk to start a conversation.

"I like to go here..its like a place that i found peace",Ten said to Winwin.

He didnt know why he told Winwin but he didnt know that his words making Winwin blushed.

He turned his head to Winwin as he noticed Winwin didnt said anything.

"Why your face turn red?",Ten asked.

Winwin smiled at Ten,

"I feel happy you bring me here",he answered.

Ten raised his eyebrow,

"Its not a big deal",he said before he turned back to enjoy his favourite view infront of him.

He didnt know he was the favourite view of the person beside him.