#21

Winwin ran quickly to his home after he received a message from his father.

As soon as he arrived,he saw Mr Jung was comforting Mrs Mei who was crying while Jaehyun was in the car looking very sad.

Mrs Mei saw Winwin so she wiped her tears at the same time Winwin approached both of them.

"Go get ready",she told Winwin.

Winwin felt clueless but he quickly ran inside and get changed.

- -

"Im sorry for your lost",Mr Jung and his family send condolences to Hyemi's family.

Hyemi had died yesterday because of suicide and they're at Hyemi's funeral to meet Hyemi's family.

Jaehyun suddenly sobbed while Winwin just looked down to the ground.

Winwin felt the sadness triggered inside him as Hyemi was one of the person that he cherished the most.

He never knew he will lose his sister especially their meeting at the restaurant was the last time he saw her.

Hyemi's father hugged Jaehyun and patted his back,

"Its okay~",he tried to comfort Jaehyun.

Jaehyun wiped his tears but his tears couldnt stop,

"Its my fault sir.If i didnt proposed her that day,maybe she's not feeling pressured of it",Jaehyun admitted his guiltness towards Hyemi's death.

"No no its not.Its her choice",her dad hugged Jaehyun while Mrs Mei hugged Hyemi's mother to comfort her.

After an hour,all of them bid farewell to Hyemi's family and went back to their house.

- -

Winwin was lying in his bed while dug his head on the pillow.

He couldnt believe Hyemi already leaving him and he already missed her so much.

Hyemi have been very kind to him especially during his hard times.

Her smile,her laugh and everything about her has gone as if Winwin felt like he being robbed.

Suddenly,he heard his door was opened by someone.The door closed and the person lied his body beside Winwin on the bed.

Winwin knew its Jaehyun but he didnt have the mood to fight especially when he knew Jaehyun have been through hard times of losing Hyemi.

"Winwin~",Jaehyun called him while moving closer to Winwin.

He hugged Winwin from his back and rest his head on top of Winwin's head.

"Now we can be together forever babe~",Jaehyun said to Winwin.

Winwin felt something is off but he felt uncomfortable when Jaehyun hugged him.

He wanted to release himself but he didnt want to hurt Jaehyun more so he tried to act like he's sleeping.

"Winwin~",Jaehyun called him again but Winwin ignored him.

Jaehyun lowered his head until his lips were on the same level as Winwin's ear,

"I get rid of her",he confessed.

Winwin's eyes opened as soon as he heard that.He quickly released himself from Jaehyun and sat facing Jaehyun.

"What do you mean?!",Winwin asked him with his harsh tone.

Jaehyun slowly sat and curved a smile at him,

"I killed her,now she wont bothered us anymore",he explained to Winwin.