#22

Winwin and his family were having breakfast together at the living room.

The silent atmosphere were lingering in the room as they still felt awkward because of last night's incident.

Mrs Mei cleared her throat and looked at Jaehyun,

"Son,are you feeling well?",she asked.

Jaehyun looked at his mother and nodded,

"Im fine",he replied with a smile.

Mrs Mei smiled back to Jaehyun while mumbled,

"I wonder if that guy felt guilty",she said in her lower tone but looked directly at Winwin.

Luckily Winwin ignored his mother as he already barred the world around him.

He dont really want to join them at first,but Mrs Mei threatened him to confiscate his phone if he refused.

"Mother~",Jaehyun called Mrs Mei to get her attention.

Mrs Mei turned to her son followed by Mr Jung.

"Why dont we move to China?",Jaehyun suggested to his parents.

Winwin froze when he heard Jaehyun's suggestion,it began attracted him to listen to Jaehyun.

"Why son?",Mr Jung asked Jaehyun.

Jaehyun chuckled,

"I think I started to get bored in Korea.I wanted to have the feeling of living in a new place,besides mom and Winwin might be very happy to come back to their hometown",Jaehyun explained his idea full of excitement.

"Are you sure you're okay with that son?",Mrs Mei asked Jaehyum for confirmation.

Jaehyun nodded and turned to Winwin,

"Winwin,dont worry.I already looked for elite schools for you",he told Winwin with a grin.

"Oh my I started to get excited!",Mrs Mei expressed her excitement and smiled at Mr Jung.

"Its a good idea act",Mr Jung responded to his wife but then he noticed Winwin doesnt even join their conversation.

"Winwin,what do you think about your brother's idea?",Mr Jung asked Winwin.

Winwin raised his head and looked at all three of them before he rolled his eyes and stood leaving the room.

"Dong Sicheng,come back here!",Mrs Mei yelled calling for Winwin.

"Its okay,maybe yesterday's incident still bothered him",Mr Jung tried to calm his wife.

Mrs Mei tried to hold his anger and smiled to her husband before all of them continue eating.

- -

Winwin entered his room and closed his door before he yelled in frustration.

He threw everything on his bed to the floor and screamed again while punched his bed repeatedly.

"The hell!Hell!Hell!",he screamed until he began kicking the bed frame until he fall on the floor anguished in pain.

Tears falling from his eyes as he threw his fist on the floor.

"You will hurt yourself",voices coming from Winwin's back stopped him from moving.

Winwin turned his back and saw Jaehyun leaning his back on the wall while crossed his arms against his chest.

Winwin didnt realized when did Jaehyun came inside his room.