#6

T/W:this part contain bully scene..please skip if you feel uncomfortable..

"You dirty wreck!You dont deserve to live!"

Ten looked down as Johnny shouted insults at him,he tried to show that he's not hurting inside.

Suddenly,he felt someone's fist on his face.Ten stumbled backwards and blood trickled from his nose.

One of Johnny's friend clenched his fist as a vein popped out of his forehead before he swung his arm.

"Dude,what the f*ck!",Johnny scolded his friend.

Ten felt light-headed,his legs gave away and he crumbled to the ground.

Ten's vision blurred as tiny droplets of sweats ran down his forehead.

He then closed his eyes without realized that he's began to pass out.

- -

Ten slowly opened his eyes when he felt unfamiliar with his surroundings.

"You're awake"

Ten quickly turned his side as soon as he heard the voice.He looked at Winwin who was smiling at him.

"Who are you?",Ten asked even though he intended to insult Winwin.

Winwin grinned,"im your saviour",he answered.

Ten portrayed his awkward face,

"Stop lying",he said as he felt disgusted.

Winwin laughed,

"I love that lie",he replied with a grin.

"The hell",Ten cursed inside his head before he ignored Winwin.

He lay back on the bed and turned his body with his back facing Winwin.

He felt bad for treating Winwin that way if its really true that Winwin saved him but he couldnt dare to ask him.

He decided to close his eyes and take a nap before he entered his class later.

- -

After school,Ten on his way to his home when he felt like someone was following him.

Ten tried to ignore his feelings but when he arrived at his home,he decided to turn back and talked to Winwin.

"Ok,thank you.Done?",Ten shouted at Winwin.

Winwin raised his eyebrows,gave Ten a confused look.

"You want me to thank you,arent you?",Ten asked Winwin.

Winwin stared at Ten before he curved a smile,

"Its not that but ok you're welcome",Winwin replied accepted his gratitude.

Ten turned back to go to his home but he still felt like Winwin wasnt leaving yet so he turned back and looked at Winwin.

"What do you want?",Ten asked Winwin.

Winwin looked at his surroundings then pointed his finger at himself,

"Me?",he asked Ten.

"If you want to be friends,im sorry im not interested",Ten told Winwin.

For him,he prefer to be alone.He dont deserve to have someone or anyone in his life.

"But..",Winwin wanted to explain but then Ten caught a glimpse of his father from afar.

He started to feel panicked when his heart beat rapidly while his hands began shaking.

He looked at Winwin,

"Go away",he yelled at Winwin before he quickly entered his house.

When he entered,he quickly ran to his room and locked his door hoping that his father wont come to him.

Little did he knew this already became a habit for him.