#10

Ten walked inside an apartment to send some delivery foods.

As he arrived at the customer's house,he rang the bell so that they know he already arrived.

Ten waited patiently when then he was shocked when he saw Johnny was the one who opened the door.

Johnny's eyes widened when he saw Ten,

"What are you doing here?",he asked when he saw Ten was holding the foods that he ordered before.

He quickly took his foods from Ten's hand inside then came back to Ten.

He took Ten's hand and put the money on it,

"I dont need the change",he said before he told Ten to go away from there.

Ten was surprised and also confused at the same time.

He then walked to the elevator but then he quickly hid when he saw Johnny's friends walked out from the lift.

They were chattering and laughing until they reached Johnny's house.

Ten quickly ran into the elevator so that they wont see him but when he's inside the elevator ,he began perplexed about himself.

Seeing Johnny and his friends laughing happily making him realized how much he miss to have a friend.

He really want to have at least one person who can accompany him wherever he go,always be by his side or basically to be the one who listen to him anytime anywhere.

He kept on thinking of it until he finished his work.

When he walked out from his workplace,he saw Winwin was standing outside while playing with his phone.

Ten approached Winwin and tapped his shoulder making him surprised as he didnt realized Ten was there.

"Owh i didnt realized you're here",Winwin said while kept his phone inside his pocket.

Ten didnt answered,he just kept on staring at Winwin.

"Why?Do you miss me?",Winwin said to Ten tried to tease him.

Ten took a deep breath then looked back at Winwin,

"Be my friend",he said to Winwin.

Winwin was dumbstruck with Ten's sudden confession but then he laughed.

"Why are you laughing?",Ten asked him.

Winwin wiped a tear that came out from his eye then smiled at Ten,

"I thought we already become boyfriends",he said to Ten then grinned.

Ten put his hand on his waist,he felt like Winwin didnt take him seriously.

"If you dont want,then fine",Ten said then walked away before Winwin ran quickly followed him.