His eyes were black along with his nose since he broke it, the only good part about his face was the cut lip was healing nicely. I was grateful that Harry put his nose back into it's place before it healed bent, but I was curious on how he knew how to put it back in place.

And speaking of Harry we haven't spoken properly since the party, we've seen each other once and all he did was sit in silence with me in the shade after he told me not to apologize for what happened. but he's been M.I.A since then maybe he gave up on being friends with me.

Not the time to be worrying about your failed friendship with Dimples.

"You know how he is P," I muttered not diverting my glare from the white door. "If he was at the party drugged up, he's relapsing."

"I know. It's why I tried to get him out of the party and sober him up before you saw him." That caught my attention as I turned to see my brothers disappointed look on his features seeing that he wasn't as happy to see his brother like that.
"Last time you two fought hard, I didn't want you to hate him again." I frowned remembering that me and Jason didn't talk at all for a few months before we made amends.

"I love Jason. But not like this, he isn't the same person. He needs help like I did." There were many times I tried to drag that man to therapy or the mental institution to help him, but he always fled.

Not that I blamed him, it was horrible for me but for different reasons.

"Maybe he just needs us." I took a deep breathe looking at my younger brother knowing he was probably right.

Jason didn't have stability in his life, especially when he became the oldest in the family trying to protect his younger siblings and take care of us from such a young age. He always tried his best to give us support, maybe he just forgot to repay himself. I sighed knowing that I should open that door and let my brother in but I couldn't just let Jason in without a small punishment for acting like this.

I broke out of my thoughts when the door opened wide as Mia tripped in through the door with Jason right behind her literally using her as a human shield. Didn't really have much use since he was taller than her and buffer. His brown hair was combed back in a neat way, he wore clean clothes and his once before blown and red eyes showed his more natural complexion. His piercing blue eyes fitting in with his sharp features.

"Sorry, he forced me to do it." I wanted to laugh at how Mia looked like she didn't even try to stop him from getting in.

"Jason don't use her as a fuckin shield again." I scolded him as he rolled his eyes letting go of the brunette who grabbed the bags off the floor and headed to the kitchen.

"Last time you threw a clock at my head Char, I have to be careful around the pissed off version of you." I rolled my eyes at him, it was a small clock... made out of a very heavy wooden material but it was small. "But besides that, I wanted to apologize to you."

"You said that already." I crossed my arms over my chest looking at him.

"Too many times..."I heard Percy mummer as Jason's face fell from the look on his little brothers face, he let a deep sigh closing the door before approaching us standing in front of the coffee table directly in front of me and to the side of Percy.

"I know... but this time I mean it." I gave him a skeptical look knowing i've heard that line more than twenty times. But I kept my mouth shut and let him comtinue his speech. "I screwed up at the party and the other times I screwed up before that. I'm trying here. Look,"

I watched Jason grab something from his pocket before handing it to me. A blue chip was set on the palm of my hand, I recognized it as the six month sobriety chip you get when you go the AA or a rehab center. I have my green one in my underwear draw, knowing I had broken the promise of keeping myself fully sober a few months ago but not the way I had in the past.