24; Guitar Fight ! ♬*.+゜

- " you know i can hear it, right? " Jihoon smirked, looking at you

- " I-IM HUNGRY OKAY? DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY STOMACH. " you rolled your eyes, facing the other side.

- " I wasn't talking about your stomach, dumbass." he shook his head in disbelief, how are you THAT oblivious?

- "Ehng? What else would you be able to hear? " you tilted your head to the side, giving him a questionable look.

- " Nevermind. " he said before looking away.

TIMESKIP || FINAL PERIOD OF THE SCHOOL DAY

Chemistry class is one those classes that you have so much hatred towards to, but you were looking at the bright side, it's the last period ! And the teacher is extremely pretty

Chemistry class is one those classes that you have so much hatred towards to, but you were looking at the bright side, it's the last period ! And the teacher is extremely pretty. She inspires you to look elegant and ladylike which you're the complete opposite of.

- " Okay class ! Before i dismiss you, i have some exciting news to tell you! " The Chemistry teacher, Miss Molly said.

' another good news? I'M SO SPOILED HERE~ ' you thought, mentally doing your little victory dance.

- " you all can finally start your chemistry PROJECT !! I'M SO EXICTED TO SEE MY AMAZING AND TALENTED SENIORS WORK VERY HARD ON THIS PROJECT!! I'm going to be choosing your partners this time to see your close bond. Besides, all of your are really close, right? " Miss molly flashed her angelic smile.
The whole class groaned, but Miss Molly simply ignored them and started pairing up random students.

' yes Queen chick miss Y/N, hold it in a bit more! If you did, you'll go back to the addictive coziness of your room with all you chicken plushies~ that amazing feeling of flopping your body onto cold but relaxing sheets~ that amazing feeling of watching extremely romantic and adorable Kdramas~ THAT feeling of watching boys over flowers~ ' you thought, smiling so dreamily and happily.

- " are you okay with that, Y\N? " Miss Molly interrupted your daydream.

- " h-huh? YES YES ! I'M SO HAPPY AND SO EXICTED FOR THE PROJECT! THANK YOU MISS MOLLY~" you smiled at her nervously.
You suddenly heard all the class laughing, Eunwoo with a shocked expression on her face.