27; SCANDAL ?! ᯅ̈.ᐟ.ᐟ 𓈒𓂂𓂃◌𓈒𓐍

-" is it regret? Did i mess up my first kiss? Is my kiss SO horrible that he's running for his life? I kissed every chicken i have, though

-" is it regret? Did i mess up my first kiss? Is my kiss SO horrible that he's running for his life? I kissed every chicken i have, though. They were all... frozen but that's NOT because they aren't alive, right? Yeah yeah ! They were taken aback that such ~sexiness~ decided to kiss them one day! Of course~ " you mumbled, head on your desk.

It has been so long since you've talked to Jihoon. Eventually you decided to avoid him. It feels so weird being without him. You started to wonder how your life was before moving here and meeting him. But you thought twice and remembered that since you've lived perfectly fine before meeting him, it will be okay removing him from your life and living like how you used to.

- " i miss you so much, though.. I'm sorry for whatever I've done.. Can we please restart?.. " you started tearing up. How dare he enter your life and become the main reason for it? Why is it so hard to just let go?

- " whatever. I should go sleep before i start to cry again. " you ran to your bed before dropping your body on it, slowly giving up and crying yourself to your sleep.

☀︎︎ || THE NEXT DAY ; 6:00AM

- " it's already the morning? Ugh

- " it's already the morning? Ugh. I don't want to go to school. " you groaned.
You lazily got up, for the sake of your education. No matter what, you'll avoid Jihoon as much as possible from now on. It's time to move on and live your life.

                                                                                                   JIHOON P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since my pledis Coach told me to try and cut off my relations with Y\N. So far my life looks like hell. Life's so dull and colorless now. She's really like the reason I'm alive.
I met Y\N in April, it was a warm colorful spring like her heart. It's already December now and I can't tell if it's the weather that's cold or her empty spot that used to be next to me.
I can't believe that i'm actually letting her go just to debut. I'm so selfish, its fucking stupid. My coach didn't even force me to cut off my relations with her, i just cut it off with one go since she should find a better guy who fits her ideal type. Even if it kills me, its for her happiness. I want her to forget me.
I'm really running out of time while thinking about her. I should really go to school now.