14; Matching Keychains ! (ง ˆ̑ ‵̮ˆ̑)ว゛

❀ * 。♡︎ note to all my lovely readers ;
115+ reads? less than a month? 😭💖🌸
thank u SO much for supporting this fan fiction 🥺 i've been a tiny bit inactive but i will try my best to be as active as i can !!
i love u all so so so much, i can't believe it's already at 100+ reads... i expecting it to be atleast 7 reads maximum 😭💎💖
let's all continue on supporting our precious hard working 13 babies, fighting !! ♡︎
---------------------------------------------------

- " where should we go? " you asked jihoon.

- " hmm, where do you want to go ? " he asked you.

- " how about the amusement park this time? we were at the waterpark for a while " you offered the idea.
jihoon looked at you then nodded.

- " sure ! let's go now ma'am " he bowed at exactly 90° making you laugh.

you both then went towards the amusement park.
you gasped at how amazing it actually was, you and eunwoo skipped everything just to go to the kids play zone.
there was a headband store that has cute character themed ones, you couldn't resist it at all.

- " jihoon !! please please let's get some headbands waaaaah! " you didn't hesitate to pull him to the store, not even waiting for his answer.

- " yah! why are we here?! i didn't even say yes ! " he pouted. you ignored him completely and went to pick headbands.

 you ignored him completely and went to pick headbands

you stood there and admired the beautiful headbands.

- " yah, there are so many.. which one should i get? " you walked around.
jihoon walked next to you and looked around.

- " i mean, why ask me? you like food, pink, chickens and what else? there's too many. " he answered.

- " yah do you want to die?! " you raised your fist and gritted your teeth at him.

- " i'm sorry ma'am. i was wrong i deserve death sentence ma'am. " he bowed again sarcastically.
you rolled your eyes then smiled at the pretty headbands.

- " i think i should just stick to the classic minnie headband. you should get mickey !! " you looked at him.

- " yah, people will get the wrong idea. " he said

- " who cares what others think. we're doing this for fun~ " you said then reached your hand trying to get the minnie headband, but you couldn't reach it.
jihoon then came closer and got it for you.
he turned you around and placed it on your head. he played around with your bangs while smiling.
he was so close to you, you just stared at his pretty eyes. he then looked at you then quickly backed away.

- " ah, s-sorry. " he looked away, trying to cover his red face.
since the mickey headband was at your level, you pulled jihoon back and put it on his head, then giggled.