17; Date...? >\\<

note from ♡︎ to adorable tokkis & woozidans <3 ;

its been 2 MONTHS since I last updated this fan fiction IM SO FREAKIN SORRY PLS DONT HATE MEE :(((
but 319 reads ??? WHAT ???? OHMIGOSH THANK U FOR READIN THIS OH MI GODH VBJKGBNTN
I WROTE THIS RANDOMLY AT 4AM WHILE I WAS ON A CALL WITH MY BEST FRIEN FJRRTGH THANK U SO MUCH
actually, the end is slowly approaching this fanfiction, I rlly don't want to cry :( the memories I had while writing this is so amazing, I will really miss this fanfiction when it ends :(((
ANYWAYS !! I LOV U TOKKIS !! WOOZIDANS TOO YES THANK U FOR READIN THIS RANDOMLY, HAPPY NEW YEAR HEHE LETS CONTINUE THIS NOW !!

____________________________________________________________________

a week has already passed but you still can't get over the depressing feeling

even though you always hated jihoon and he also hated you, you're starting to get confused with your feelings. you're trying not to catch feelings since he's just your friend.
vernon was extremely worried about you and your mental health. he comes to knock at your door every hour but you're just still not ready to face anyone. you just wanted to hide، you didnt want to face the world yet. the first person he thought of was jihoon so he quickly called him and told him to come and try to get you back on your feet.

- " hey jihoon ! are you free today after school ? " vernon smiled when he noticed that jihoon picked up his call.

- " yeah. but first of all, how's your sister doing? is she okay? I haven't seen her in a while now. " jihoon asked as he dropped his body on his bed after wearing his uniform.

- " actually, she never came out of her room. it's making me so worried. my parents told her to take care of me but now I'm the one who wants to take care of her. she's literally a stubborn kid but I understand, it was probably really traumatizing. thats why I asked you if you're free after school. you're her closest friend along with eunwoo but please come here after school and deal with her. she didnt eat anything at all. " he said with a sigh, remembering your state.

- " after school? of course I'll come. I'll be there quick. thanks. " jihoon quickly sat up.

- " oh okay ! thanks hyung ! I really hope you can help her become normal again. " vernon nodded in relief. they soon hung up and went to school.
you've skipped school since that day. you can't even move your legs to go anywhere. you've been in the same corner of your room since the exact day you walked in after that incident. instead of sleeping, you we're just thinking, then overthinking. what if this, what if that.

you heard the front door close, you thought it was vernon. but for the past week, every time he comes back from school he knocks on your door. this time he didn't. you felt horrible doing this to your own little brother that did nothing wrong. you felt a lump in your throat again. you were so tired of holding back your tears and failing so, you didn't bother resisting the tears. they just slid down naturally and swiftly.
you then heard a slow knock on door. it was different than usual, but you still stayed the same exact place and state.