08; Always By Your Side ♥︎

Jihoon's P.O.V

i deeply sighed after i arrived home. i noticed that the sentry wasn't home. of course he isn't. he's only pretending for money. all he ever does is sleep with random girls and go to bars, then acts as if he was busy.
i already guessed that there wasn't any good so, i just decided to make me some ramen.
after eating, i put the bowl and chopsticks in the dishwasher because i was too exhausted to wash them.
i went to my room and laid down while facing my ceiling again. i tend to overthink my life everytime i come back from school, that's why i go to the mall with my friends even though i hate it, i just don't want to be alone and overthink a lot. but it always happens, i just try to deny it.
i sigh in defeat, realizing that the stupid miracle i wrote didn't show up today, probably never.
i look at the cut on my finger before remembering y/n again.
i kept looking at it while asking myself the same question over and over again;

why did it hurt me mentally instead of physically?

i know, i have alexithymia so i don't really care about how it pains but, why do i hate the fact that she likes him? what is she to me? why do i always remember the way she smiles?
i snapped out of my thoughts and got up. i decided that it'll be somewhat refreshing to walk around the neighborhood.
i took about 5,000 won with me just incase i wanted to get something from seven eleven.
i closed the door as i looked out at the sky before i realized that it's almost sunset.
i kept walking around until i noticed a very familiar person looking at an ice cream truck. of course it's Y/N, what is she doing here?

                            end of jihoon's p.o.v

                                 2 hours ago;

you arrived home exhausted. you put your keys back before you lose them and dropped your body on the couch.
you closed your eyes to rest for a while, then you heard vernon calling for you.

- " Y/N? are you home yet? " he called out from his room.
you got up from the couch and lazily walked to his room.

- " yeah i'm here, do you need anything? " you leaned on the door frame.

- " actually i want to give something to you. since i'm always here at home i decided to go out and get you something as a thank you gift, so.. here " he pulled out a bag and gave it to you.

- " ehng? a gift? as a thank you? what did i do? i mean, i always make fun of you. " you looked up at him.

- " I don't know, i'm just grateful that you're my older sister and you're growing up so fast, you're almost off to college. " he said as he patted your head

- " but you're going to college next year too. " you giggled at him.

- " oh shit- i didn't even realize that, i'm such a dummy. anyways ! open the bag! " he said as he mocked a girly accent.
you laughed at him and wondered if he's actually a girl but in a man's body.
you opened the bag and found a cute lacy top with pink stripy shorts, and a pair of pink shoes.
you gasped as you looked at him in awe. your favorite color is pink and he remembered. he tried to match the outfit colors and he did it nicely.
you hugged him as you thanked him for it.