07; First Smile ! ₍ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎

you entered the class and went to your seat, you found a sleeping jihoon facing your way, his hand on your table.
you looked at eunwoo, eunwoo just smirked.
you widened your eyes and mouthed a 'what the fuck?' you let go of her arm and went to your seat.

you were playing around with your hoodie while waiting for class to start, doing some sweater paws.
you were moving your hands until jihoon suddenly intertwined his hands with one of them, then resting it on your blanket (on your thigh) , still holding it.
you looked at him and found him looking at your hands, then at you.

- " Jihoon we're in class- " you said but he stopped you mid sentence

- " so? you're moving your hands too much. it's irritating. " he answered. then he closed his eyes again.
you gritted your teeth and looked away, thankfully no one noticed except eunwoo, she was right behind you trying not to scream.
' aish this bitch, why did he come to sit next to me if he's being so annoying. ' you thought to yourself.

- " you cursed at me didn't you? " he shot his eyes open.
you widened your eyes.

- " Ehng? no no! i didn't why would i ? " you lied.
he then glared at you and went back to sleep, still holding your hand.
he then softly caressed your hand with his thumb. you looked at it while you felt your heart beat faster. the way he's so cold but so gentle with you is making a swarm of butterflies roam your stomach.
you looked at his peaceful resting face, you admired his facial features up close. his little eye mole, his sharp jawline, his pretty pink lips and just him in general. slowly falling for him without noticing.

minhyuk was biting and playing with his pen before he accidentally dropping it. he groaned by annoyance and bent down to get it.
before minhyuk could see you both, you swing your hands back so fast that you accidentally cut jihoon with your nails.
you gasped while looking at his finger bleeding. he didn't hiss in pain nor do anything. he was just looking at it. the cut didn't pain him. but when you pulled your hand away from him only so minhyuk couldn't see Did.
not after long he realized that you have feelings for minhyuk. he felt a slight ache, but he ignored it.

- " Oh my god!! jihoon i'm so so sorry- " you were about to apologize but he keeps interrupting you.

- " it's fine, it doesn't hurt. " he said, he then removed his hand from your thigh and faced the other way.
you felt so guilty. you looked at eunwoo and she was shaking her head. you tilted your head, giving her a questionable look.
she mouthed a 'you fucked up'. before you could do anything, the teacher entered the class, making all the students sit back at their seats.

- " Good morning class !! before we start today's lesson, i have great news today ! " she said exictedly.
the students were questioning her sudden behavior, because she's usually so boring.