06; Someone You Like? ‪っ ̫ -⸝⸝˘

☀︎︎ || 7:00AM.

your head shot up by the deafening alarm sound.
you annoyingly groaned and pushed your phone off for it to close.
you sat up with your eyes still closed, just sitting there progressing your life.
you decided to be a good student and go to school early and maybe go with a bus this time, so you got up and stomped lazily to the bathroom.
you cleaned up your face and wiped your drool, then brushed your teeth and brushed your hair.

you got out of the room once your changed. you checked the clock and it was only 7:13am and the bus arrives 7:30, so you decided to eat breakfast at home.
you walked to the kitchen only to find a vernon sitting alone, stabbing his food.

- " good morning jerk, where's mom and dad?" you playfully slapped the back of his head.
he would usually laugh or threaten to hit you back but he was still stabbing his food.

- " vernon? are you ok? " you asked as you looked at him.
he looked at you, then pointed at the sticky note sticked on the fridge.
your attention was drawn to it so you read it.

" hello vernon, hello Y/N "
'of course it's hello vernon first smh' you mentally rolled your eyes.

" This is mom, there's problems with the company right now. we'll have to spend 4-5 months over in japan. i'm sorry, i've bought so many food and snacks and especially cola for Y/N. speaking of Y/N, you're the oldest y/n-ah. please also take care of your brother. we love you !
                                                                  -mom and dad "

you looked over to vernon who looks upset, looking around the room.
this is the 3rd time this year that they left. it's almost vernon's birthday. 'that's why he looks upset. they won't be here.'

- " hey, don't worry i'm here too. i know we're always fighting and stuff but i can take care of you . we'll still celebrate your birthday in a few days. and i'll be there for your first day of school next week. " you caressed your brother's head.

- " but i need to tell you something about my school but please don't be mad at me ok?" he looked at you nervously.

- " ehng? what it it? " you looked at him questionably.
he smiled awkwardly and sighed.

- " my school is your school, i'm going to your school next week and i'll be in some of your classes " he smirked.
ugh the jerk is back.

- " WHAT?? BUT YOUR 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME!!! " you said.
he nodded .

- " yes i am, but remember in middle school when i've skipped a year because i could easily guess it all and i could ruin the teacher's explanation? yeah that happened again so now i'm a senior aswell " he sticked out his tongue and did annoying dances to annoy me.
you sighed, there's nothing you can do anyways.
vernon made some food already so, you decided to eat from the food he made for both of you.

once you're done, you wore cute ribbon socks and your shoes after you put on your bag and went out.

you put in your earphones and started walking peacefully.
the music was also peaceful which helped you brighten up your mood.