20; Betrayer ಠ_ಠ

❀ * 。♡︎ note to all my lovely readers ;
450+ reads !! Waah !! Thank u so much !!♡︎
I want to wish molly the happiest birthday ! Thank u for forcin me to finish my drafts n makin me feel important, I lov u !
Anyways ! I'm also here to announce that i don't really use my instagram that's called @//wooziiverseu as much, i opened a new one recently !! It's for mi Wattpad n to connect with all of u~ it's @//bywoomii ! You can follow me there if u want !!
So yes ! Let's continue now !
---------------------------------------------------

- " NOONA ! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR A WEEK. I'VE BEEN LONELY ALL WEEK ! " Vernon jumped on you the moment you opened the door, fake crying.

- " I'm sorry, bub ! I promise not to do that ever again~ " you laughed at your childish brother.
Vernon was so clingy that night, he even kept whining when you refused for him to sleep in your room.

You laid down on your bed, exhausted from running around all day.
First, Jihoon came out of no where and brought you food, then he hovered over you in a laser tag game, after that he almost kissed you, finally, he took you home after biting into your corn dog and back hugging you.
You smiled at the thought of Jihoon struggling to make your day.

- " hey, Vernon? " you rolled over and peeked at Vernon who's laying down on the floor, from your bed.

- " yes? Do you need anything? " he answered, looking at you.

- " should i go to school tomorrow? " you rested your face on the palm of your hands, swinging your feet.

- " Please do if you can, Y/N. your friend, Eunwoo has been so alone lately. She tries to talk to more friends but it's always awkward. Jihoon seems so out of place because he has no one to mess with recently. " he nods with sparkle in his eyes.
You blinked a few times, taking it into consideration.
' my education, I'm doomed if i stay home for any longer. ' you thought before dropping back on your bed, eventually falling asleep.

Your eyes fluttered opened, the sunlight knocking on your window as a warm hello.
You unusually smiled and immediately got out. you're usually such a pain in the ass when it comes to waking up in the morning. But today, you woke up as the sun rises, even earlier than Vernon, who's usually a morning person.

You prepared breakfast for you and your brother. You checked on him and found him lazily getting up, tripping half way. You chuckled and went in you room to change into your uniform.
You sighed deeply as you looked at yourself. ' i can do this. Minhyuk has absolutely no control over my self esteem anymore. '  you smiled to yourself proudly before getting out and eating your prepared breakfast with your brother.

You skipped your way out of the door, joyfully smiling with your great mood. Today looks like such a happy day.
You smiled to everyone you saw, making them confused.

- " hello- uh it was Seokmin, right? " you waved as you sweetly smiled at him.

- " yes ! Good morning, Y/N! You look pretty as always ! " he brightly smiled, bringing out his mood brightening positivity.
You blushed before continuing your way to school.