11; Boyfriend? I Don't Have One! (╬ ˘̀^˘́ )

he came annoyed. what's with him today?

- " what? " he said while rolling his eyes. you admit, you're still very pissed with him just stealing your shoe and running away, so when he made eye contact, you glared at him and then looked away.

- " you're so cold , anyways y/n! I just came to greet you and I also envy you and your boyfriend's relationship, you both look so- " he was complimenting you but jihoon cleared his throat loudly making seokmin flinch. when he looked at him, he found him looking around.

you felt an arm on your shoulder, you looked at who it is and smiled.

- " hey im back, who are you two if you don't mind me asking?" vernon asked the guys that were talking to you. you looked over to them and found jihoon giving him the deadliest glare you've ever seen on him, then scoffing harshly. chill the fuck out dude.

- " oh! im jihoon's friend! this is jihoon. he's y/n's classmate, they seem pretty close, I always see them together in the- OUCH " seokmin was explaining until jihoon harshly stepped on his foot to stop.

- " oh, um ok. lets go now y/n-ah" Vernon answered awkwardly before walking away with you to the bus stop.

- " what was that fucking for dude?! " seokmin asked jihoon frustratedly.

- " you're asking me?? you said that he's her boyfriend !! why would you EVER Say that me and y/n are always together TO HER BOYFRIEND?! " jihoon answered.

seokmin wanted to reply but he couldn't really come up with anything since he also realized that he would've said something he shouldn't.

- " aish, forget it. but are you sure he's her boyfriend?... she promised to be by my side though.. " jihoon asked but mumbled the last part quiet enough that seokmin couldn't catch what he said

- " hm? I couldn't hear you, what did you say? " seokmin asked jihoon again.

- " nothing, I just asked if you're sure. " jihoon sighed, already guessing the answer was yes.

- " of course I am, why would she feed a random guy some ice cream cake? " he asked as he laughed.

- " but she said that she has a younger brother? maybe thats him? " jihoon kept fighting the truth.

- " why would she call her younger brother 'oppa' ? " seokmin questioned. jihoon just fell into deep silence . he hated it .

- " whatever. I don't care. " jihoon rolled his eyes as he said, he could lie to his mind but the can't lie to his heart. his heart did care.

- "don't you think they look so cute together? I wish she was my girlfriend- " seokmin got interrupted again by jihoon pulling his shirt aggressively.

- " do you have a fucking death wish?! do you want to die?! " jihoon raised his voice at seokmin

- " chill dude! are you sure she's your friend? you're treating her like a priority! " seokmin said which made jihoon loosen his grip completely and fall into silence again.

' maybe she is my priority... ' he thought then let go of seokmin, then walking away.