18; heart fluttering lasertag with you ☆

You looked at the mirror with a slight satisfied smile.

- " maybe his taste in fashion isn't that bad after all

- " maybe his taste in fashion isn't that bad after all. " you said, slowly bringing your hair to front. You flinched as you heard a knock on the door.

- " yah slut, come out now! You've been in there for 14 minutes already! " jihoon whined as he scratched the door.

' there's his bitchy attitude again, sigh ' you skipped your way to the door and opened it, making jihoon trip due to him leaning on the door.

- " jisus, are you okay? " you laughed as he acted normal.
He nodded and scratched his neck, feeling flustered.

- " how do I look~ " you twirled around and posed, making him sarcastically gasp.

- " girl~ you look so!! Ugly !! " he imitated eunwoo's accent before earning a slap on his arm from you.

- " AISH- forget it and let's just go now " you rolled your eyes after you pulled him out of the house.

- " okay y/n! Look deep into my eyes now! " jihoon got to your level as he scrunched his nose, making you laugh.

- " stop the loneliness, abracadabra ! Stop the suffering, abracadabra ! " he moved his pointer finger in a circle infront of your eyes, as if he's hypnotizing you.

- " am I supposed to get hypnotized? By your small finger? Seriously? " you grabbed his finger, making him frown.

- " whatever ! Let's go ! " he said as he kept tapping your shoulders repeatedly.

- " where are we going? " you asked him with a questionable look.

- " we're going to go to all sorts of places today ~ " he said before he pushed you with him to start the day.
A 20 minute bus ride was full of exchanging looks, grinning and mocking each other. After you got out of the bus, you were greeted by a huge building with neon colors. You looked at jihoon and scratched your head.

- " what is this place? " you asked him. He excitedly cracked his fingers before leading you in.

- " y/n-ah, let's relieve all our stress by playing laser tag ! " he smiled cheekily.

- " laser tag? Jihoon that's so cool !! Waah !! I'm so excited !! " you jumped around before running in, making jihoon chuckle while following you.

Everyone looked very thrilled to play

Everyone looked very thrilled to play. You got paired with jihoon since you came with him. In total of 18 players, it has been decided to start the game. 
Everything was going really well. The rule was to eliminate other teams with your laser gun, and to not get caught by the lasers around the playground, or else you'll get automatically eliminated.
Your team has eliminated 4 teams so far, leaving it 8 teams that quickly.
You were slowly heading up when you felt a sudden malfunction in your gun. What you didn't noticed was there were 2 teams there already so if you continued your way, you'd get tagged off.

- " y/n no ! " jihoon pulled you back. You lost you balance and fell to the ground. The thud was quite loud so jihoon carried you behind a big wall.
You felt your heart skip a beat as he was right above you, being trapped between his arms.

- " jihoon- " you were about to speak but he interrupted you

- " stay still. Let's stay like this, even if it's for a moment. " he said as he stared deep into your eyes. 
The feeling of getting lost in his eyes is something better than candy, better than sleeping in, better than anything you've ever felt before. Something about him is just so special, you can't deny your feelings anymore.

The lights suddenly opened, making you both snap out of staring into each other.
Jihoon cleared his throat as he quickly got off, offered you a hand to get up.
You noticed that your laser guns don't turn on anymore, so you both went into the middle of the playground, confused.

- " dang it ! We got caught by these stupid swinging lasers !! " one of the players stomped her feet.

- " you've should've been more careful !! we were up to top 2 ! " her partner said.
You and jihoon looked at each other, still confused.

- " we won? " you asked the Pair, reciveing a nod from both of them. You squealed and hugged jihoon tightly. He was taken aback at first, but he didn't hesitate to hug back.
You quickly realize what you're doing and broke the hug, feeling embarrassed.

- " why are you flustered? Everyone left already. It's just me and you now. " he said as he looked into your eyes with the same exact gaze as a few minutes ago.
You widen your eyes as unwanted thoughts started roaming in your head, you quietly cursed under your breath.
- " h-hahaha !! Let's continue our day now, y-yeah? " you nervously ran out the door, leaving jihoon behind.
You leaned on a wall as you exhaled nervously, feeling your heartbeat rise. You then got back to normal when you heard footsteps approach the exit.

- " never knew a slut could leave her ' chicken kids ' keychains behind. " jihoon said as he lifted your bag, filled with chick keychains.

- " OH MY GOSH MY CHILDREN! " you gasped as you snatched your bag from him.

- " are you just going to stand there and cry over your 'chicken children' ? " he asked as he yawned.

- " am I supposed to twerk here? What am I supposed to do? " you furrowed your eyebrows before looking at him weirdly.

- " yeah you're supposed to throw it back, slut. Your talents don't live up to your name. " he said sarcastically.
You gasped as you blinked blankly. ' MY PRIDE !! ' you thought as you covered your chest.

- " YOU- you really are a pervert !! " you swung your fist at him but he dodged it while laughing.

- " we're supposed to go to the spring festival that's happening in yeouido park, silly. " he chuckled as he playfully smacked your head.

- " YOU'RE TELLING ME SEOUL HAVE SEASON FESTIVALS AND DAEGU DOESN'T?? NO WONDER IT'S SO SMALL! LETS GO ! " you pulled jihoon to the bus stop again, to go to the well known yeouido park located in Seoul, a city that you're yet trying to get comfortable in.

' gosh, she's so cute. ' jihoon thought, smiling to the ground as he brushed his fingers through his hair.