Happy

Jasmine's PoV

I can't stop drawing. Since Taehyung's last visit I'm on a roll.

Even now, it's 3a

Even now, it's 3a.m. , I'm in my bedroom and I can't stop. The only other night when I couldn't stop painting was when I met Namjoon, and that was a long time ago. I feel... inspired ?!

I don't know if it's because of my nightmare or because of him, my patient. It feels wrong calling him that though. Honestly, I don't think there's anything unhealthy about him. He just seems a bit sad after losing his wife. But isn't that normal? He loved her so much. At least he's not the one having nightmares about killing her. Gosh, I'm messed up.

Still, when I spend time with Taehyung, it feels like spending time with a friend, not with a patient. Maybe because we've lived through similar stuff or maybe because of his eyes.

He has this way of staring at me like he's seeing inside my soul but at the same time looking like a lost puppy. How's that possible? He looks so innocent and clueless that it makes me want to adopt him, but the next moment he's... different.

Author's PoV

As her thoughts consumed her, Jasmine didn't realise that she almost finished the piece. Her fingers moved the brush along the small canvas without much effort.

As there wasn't any more blank space left, she gently put down her tool. She stared at her own work like it was somebody else's.

She felt confused about her emotions but knew that art never lies. Fear started to creep inside her mind even though her heart was warming up for the second time in her life. She just couldn't accept that. So, she chose to deny it.

Jasmine's PoV

"He's... just a patient" she whispered to herself while taking the painting and shoving it in a random drawer, still wet. Then she went to bed.

Taehyung's PoV

"What to wear? What to wear?" I mumble to myself while dragging my hand upon the hangers in my wardrobe. I'm getting ready for my appointment with Jasmine. I'm really looking forward to seeing her.