Cliche

....

Friday evening
Taehyung's POV

"Your destination is on the right"  The lady from Google maps announces.
I thought I was going nowhere but after driving for a good 20 minutes through the forest... I've reached Jasmine's house, apparently! I park the car, and step out of it. This must be a mistake! There's no house in sight! Only very large trees and a lake? Oh, there's a pathway. I start walking in that direction , unsure if it's the right way. After 2 minutes I see it: a very beautiful french bungalow. Not too big, not too small, it was just perfect. Looked so cozy.

I pick up the pace starting to get actually curious about how would it look inside. I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again. Nothing. I looked for a door bell of some kind ... I don't see it. I try knocking again. Nothing. I pull out my cellphone in attempt to call them. No reception. Just great! Is this a bad joke? I feel like I've seen this scene before.

Just like in the movies, I grab the handle, and push it down! "Of course!" I mumble to myself. "it's open!"

I make my way inside, it's a little dark but I can see a flickering light coming from a ... living room maybe? Ah... it's a TV, and laying on the couch next to it is no other than Hwasa, J's assistant. She's sleeping. Guess I've solved the mystery of why nobody was answering the door. Should I wake her up?

I don't get to answer my own question, when I spot a trail of paintings leading into a hallway and then a beautiful staircase.

You can totally tell that an artist is living here

I start to make my up the stairs admiring every piece in front of me. They were all so unique and I could tell each had its own story. I fell in love with the place. This is definitely much better than a cold empty clinic downtown.

As I reach the top, I look around for Jasmine. I take a peek in some of the rooms but no trace of her. Walking forward the long hallway I start to hear humming. It's coming from behind those glass doors at the end. I lose no time in marching through them and my eyes soften at what I see.

She's painting an enormous canvas, while on a high chair. With her air pods on, she doesn't hear a thing and I'm trying to figure out how to tell her I arrived without startling her. I go further into the room, taking in her appearance. She looks like a teenager, in her very short black shorts and oversized black sweater. Her hair is up into a very messy bun. She's humming away a familiar tune, letting the brush dance on the inviting white canvas.

This is her, in all her glory.

Jasmine POV

"Hmmmm.... run away but we're running in circles.... run away... hmmmm do something....hmmm...." I try to sing the words to my new favorite song Circles, but I'm also concentrated on the work in front of me... so mostly humming comes out.