Sam-Death-Harry

I took Nakayi's hand as I walked out, she pressed her head against my arm and I realised this was the break. The war was having a break, no death eaters where in hall so I walked up to the great hall.
"Ells, Elllllls" Rosie came up to me, I could tell something was wrong, but something wrong for me not her.  "Ells, I'm sorry but......" I knew someone was dead, someone I cared about because she wouldn't be acting like this if someone wasn't dead.
"No" I started crying rapidly and ran through the doors of the hall, I ran past cho covering someone with a blanket, I passed Fred who lay hurt on the floor, though he was not dead. Until I stopped.

I saw Hannah and Zazie hugged up together, I saw Rebecca drying her tears and I fell on the rock floor in a river of tears as I saw one of my true loves dead. Sam was dead.
"Sam no" I whispered to myself as I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Rosie. I fell next to his body and I cried there, you have no idea what pain I felt. I remember Draco coming in and trying to pull me up but I didn't want to go, I didn't want to leave him, I didn't know what to do. Sam was my first date, one of my best friends and he made me laugh, he was funny, he was unique and I didn't want to understand that I would never see him again but as I cried I heard Voldemort speak. He said Harry must go to the forbidden forest now or every man, woman or child who tried to conceal him would be killed. I got up and went to the stairs that were covered in blood and dust. I saw Hermione hugging Harry and I ran down the stairs.
"Harry I'm going with you."
"No, I'm going alone into the forest." He firmly told me.
"No your not. I'm going with you, I will walk with you, it won't be pleasant and it will be dark but I am going with you." I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Ok, we should go now." Harry said. I took his hand and walked into the first with him.

"Should I be worried?" Harry asked me.
"Only as scared as you believe you are. Death is a part of life, your born, you live, you die. Look" I grab his hand and show him the gold snich he has. "This is hope, I have to die too you know."
"What?" He said very surprised.
"I'm a horcrux too, and I don't know when or how but I know our deaths will not be for nothing, our school is filled with the smartest and most powerful wizards and witches that I have ever seen, I believe they can win." I saw him stop and close his eyes, he put the snich to his mouth and it opened to reveal the resurrection stone.
"Harry, you may be able to live?!" I said excitedly.
"I might, once I'm dead please take it from my hand, you may be able to live too." Harry said.
"I don't know, maybe or maybe not."
"Can you see them?" Harry said, I don't know why I saw them too but I could see all the ghosts of his past, all the spirits. I could see them because I was going to die too, I was dying for the same reason, it wasn't just him who needed hope, I did too.
"I can. Harry." I pushed him forward.
"Why can you see them?" He asked and his mother responded.
"Because she needs hope too Harry, Ells is brave like you, you are both going to die for a noble reason."
"Does it hurt, dying? Does it hurt?" Harry asked Sirius.
"Quicker than falling asleep."
"Harry, do you mind if I asked something?"
"Of course Ells." He took my hand again.
"Is it cold? Is it lonely or sad, what do you feel?" I remember Lupin, the only one I could truly remember knowing, come forward.
"Don't be scared. It may sound bad but you don't feel anything. It's like you will feel nothing and everything, but please do not worry, you can join us with your mother soon." I nodded. They talked for a bit longer but only a minute and I said to Harry
"It's time, take the stone and hold it tightly, we shall not know if it works or not but we can hope. I have to go off to the side so no one knows I came with you but Harry, you are a good, strong, brave person and I always have looked up to you even if you didn't know." We smiled at each other and then I hugged him. I walked off to the side until I found many death eaters and Voldemort standing there.

"Harry Potter. The boy who lived. Come to die." There was a moment of silence, a moment of tension. And then. "Avada Kerdarbra!"