My brother, then my friend what next?

A few days later......
So, everything happens and we talked to Dumbledore, I don't want to get into it but it's a few days later and pansy and I had a massive fight. It was awesome and so annoying at the same time, this is how it went.

It was after lessons and we had some free time, hannah and pansy are dating and we just doing some homework, I over hear the conversation Pansy and Hannah are having. "Oh, Ells is saying that for attention bluhhhhhhhh Oh Ells is just making a fuss bluhhhhhhh she hasn't even been through that much she got a great life!" I slam my fists on the table and say "Pansy, you and me outside right now" I stand up and walk out and she follows, so does Draco, hannah and Rosie, all looking worried AF. "Wands out, you know how to duel" I say as she looks like her bitchy self. "Ells you don't have to do this" Draco says as everyone else stands to the side "no I don't but Pansy has done so much to me and she deserves to be punished and beaten and taught a frickin lesson!!" I say pulling my wand out and pointing it at her. "Oh do you think you don't have anything then?" She says not even getting her wand out. "You think I have everything I ever wanted, yes I have family I love but I have so much stress and worry and scare in my life hat you just don't see!" I say proper yelling at her.

"You took my Brother and hurt him, you took my friend and your turning her into something she isn't! Hannah doesn't like skipping class, she likes reading and hanging out with her friends, and you, your just plain out mean!" "Ells!" Hannah screams "stop this! This isn't you!" Rosie walks over to me and I point my wand at her, she walks back, at this point it isn't me, I don't know what I'm doing I'm just so angry and confused about what's been happening. Draco walks up to me calmly and says "Ells, I know your angry but this isn't you, now please put the wand down, and walk away." I just know he is right and I walk away, just like he asked. Dumbledore came out and said to Rosie "what happened?" "Pansy was being so mean to Eleanor and I think everything caught up to her, she just went mad at her. She isn't trying to be bad, she just went a little crazy, I wouldn't punish her but talk to her instead if you have to do something." Rosie says. "Yes, if corse, where is she now?" "I can only guess our dorm, I'm going to check on her" Nakaii says to Dumbledore. I didn't get in trouble but Nakaii did talk to me.

"How are you doing?" She says walking in. "I'm so sorry, just everything caught up to me and I went crazy, I think I just need to have some time alone." "Yes of corse Ells" as Nakaii leaves I just stay there for a while. Not many where there when it happened only: Rosie, Draco, Hannah, Sam, Pansy and then Dumbledore. So when I went to dinner there was only rumers. I went straight back to the dorm and didn't talk to anyone else all night. Soon enough I was taking the train home and I was about to tell my parents everything.