Horcuruxes

"What?" Nakayi screamed.
"Because of Horcruxes." I said looking out the window.
"What are Horcruxes?" She asked.
"His life source. There are 9. That's all I really know. But I'm one of them and for him to die all of them must be destroyed. So I must die." I had a tear run down and Nakayi looked at me.
"I want to tell you that it's going to be ok and you don't need to die but.......I don't think I can." She started crying too.
"I know I know. It's just when? And who."
"Who?"
"Who is going to kill me? Someone has too." I look at her and she knows what I'm going to say.
"No, Ells I'm not, I can't. I won't." Nakayi shook her head.
"But...........Nakayi? It doesn't matter now but I do have to die at some point. But I won't yet, I want to say goodbye to my family first before I go and join the rest of my enemy's. In hell."
"Ells, that is harsh you definitely ain't going to hell." She laughed.
"Well I'm not having the conversation about if I'm going to hell or not but for now I'm going to try and live. We have dada tomorrow and that is definitely going to be useful, goodnight." I went to sleep but the next day was anything but normal.

"Harry Potter may be coming back!" I heard someone whisper while walking out my class.
"Wait? Seamus what did you say?" I said excitedly.
"Why should I tell you Malfoy?"
"Because I need to talk to him, I need him to win, now please if he is here take me to him." Seamus agreed and took me to where everyone was sleeping, I could sleep there to but I chose to sleep in my dorm.
"Remember he may not be there yet but he should be coming." We walked together into the room where everyone started talking.
"Guys I don't want to hurt any of you, I want him to be gone as much as you, please believe me." Luna stood up and looked at me.
"Ells of course we will believe you. Can I give you something" she said, I was very confused about what she was on about. Luna handed me a necklace and it was the deathly hallows one, the one she and her father wore, it was identical to the one she wore.
"Ells I got this for you, I thought it would give you some luck." She put it over my head and I smiled. We sat down and waited for awhile, luckily now everyone trusted me, everyone wasn't afraid of me which was nice. Then the painting opened and Neville walked through.
"Hey guys everyone I brought a surprise!" And Harry walked through.