I will do it

She steps out and fights, I'm so scared for her I basically have a panic attack. Ben in Griffindor gets dragon Shit on him and I am laughing so bad, coz he is so annoying. Back to her she nearly died and I hugged her so hard when she got the egg! She broke her arm but it got fixed in time for the Yule ball.

The Yule ball is what they have when the tri wizard tournament happens, we had a dance lesson and it's custom for a boy to ask a girl to the dance, haha, a Griffindor asked me! Jason a boy in Griffindor said "Hey, Ells"

"What do you want?"

"Will you go to the Yule ball with me?"he says in a kind voice, I think...

"Oh Jason, Someone already asked me."

"Who?" He said so surprised!

"It doesn't matter but thank you for asking." I say as I walk away, I did feel bad but Luna asked me and I said yes, though we are going as 'friends' so nobody would ask.

Me and Rosie go dress shopping and I buy a lovely green one and some black gloves. Hannah goes with Pansy, so I guess she is gay, and Sam goes with no one. Sad.

Draco goes with Rosie, they looked so cute together, Nakaii goes with Cedric and it's funny how that happened!

"Hey, Ells, could you ask Cedric if he would ask me to the ball?"

"Cedric Diggory your competition?"

"Yeah please." she says as we are in the garden of Hogwarts.

"Why not ask him yourself?"

"Please" she just begged.

"Ok, fine" I say as I walk over to Cedric.

"Hello, miss Malfoy, can I help you?" God he is so nice, ugh.

"Who are you asking to the ball, because Nakaii wants to go with you." I say straight up I don't want a fuss

"Really?" He blushed. "Yes! Of course I'll ask her" he sounded rather excited. "Thank you for telling me" he says as I walk away. And then he asked her so  that worked out.

The night of the ball...

Me and Luna had an amazing night, we talked and had so much fun!

Draco and Rosie looked like they had a great time and shared some moments, but they weren't exactly being quiet about it. It was uncomfortable.

Just as I was walking up the stairs I see Hermione crying. I don't normally talk to her but it was a bit awkward to say nothing.

"Hermione? What's going on?" I say as I sit down and take my heels off.

"It's just, Ron he is awful sometimes."

"Yes, life is hard, but we have too get on with it, Slytherin has some real idiots" she smiles and laughs a bit.

"Why are you being nice to me? I thought you hated Muggle borns?"

"Well, my family does and if they found about this conversation they would go crazy but I right now both of our friends are in the most dangerous competition, and it's stressful. Sometimes I just don't care that much."

Next morning....

Tomorrow was the last competition and it was something that we didn't know, anyway Nakaii can't do it anymore because she hurt her leg while doing the swimming and couldn't walk. I was out in the courtyard waiting for Sam.

"Who will do it?" Someone high up says as I walk next to them and over hear them.

"Someone must" Mad eye said.

"Why?" Dumbledore asked.

"Someone just must!"

"It's true, the competition needs 5 people now that 5 have been chosen,"

"We need someone else! Malfoy" Mad eye saw me walk past. I stopped and turned around.

"What?" They all turn around.

"You need to compete for your friend because she can't do it."

"Why me?"

"I don't hear a no! Perfect!"

What the hell?

"Are you sure? The next one is tomorrow days and it's not going to be easy." Dumbledore explained.

"I- sure?" I say as they agree and I walk away.

What did I just get myself into?

———

"You did what?" Draco yells as we get down to the common room.

"Do your parents know?" Rosie asks and everyone is intrigued to know what's going on.

"Ells, why? You didn't have to do this! Nakaii asks.

"I had too, someone had to take it and I was told to do it."

All of the room was listening because they all have seen what's happened, and what may happen to me. The last challenge was swimming, and it wasn't easy.

2 days later, the day of the last challenge...

"Are you ready?" Draco says as I start walking too the grass

"I'm scared to death but I said yes to this, also can I have a moment with Rosie?"

"Draco and Nakaii walk away.

"What?"

"Rosie, the mark hurts so much it's almost burning" I say as I look down at my arm.

"Ells, we can sort this out later, good luck!" She says pushing me away.

We must find a gold cup in a maze and we can only use red flares from our wands, "Start!" Dumbledore says as we all walk in.

We walk around for awhile, is dark and cold and it makes you feel so alone. Wandering around nowhere trying to find something. When you see someone all they do is glare at you. Something strange happens me, Harry and Cedric are transported to Graveyard and I run behind a big grave so no one could see me.

"Who are you?" I hear Cedric say as my arm feels like it will burn off my skin and I almost cry but I hold it in and stay silent. A scruffy man drops a small thing into a Coldren with some of Harry blood. Harry get trapped and the small thing grows and grows...

Oh shit...